X-H1 $999 Sale Expiration

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
BiPolar
BiPolar Junior Member • Posts: 46
X-H1 $999 Sale Expiration

Does anyone know when the current sale on the Fuji X-H1 will end? I emailed Fuji but they told me to call customer service and I never got around to it.

BiPolar's gear list:BiPolar's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Apple iPhone XR
Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
TheWhiteDog Regular Member • Posts: 395
Re: X-H1 $999 Sale Expiration

From what I heard from B&H today it is when Fuji runs out of them and they were told by Fuji that the supply is nearly exhausted. Will be back in stock in a couple of weeks but that probably will be the end of them.

TheWhiteDog's gear list:TheWhiteDog's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Darren Lee Regular Member • Posts: 325

Just buy it. I did a couple of days ago. Not sure when they will have it in stock though. The 16-55mm is in stock, but I suspect they won’t ship it until they receive the xh1 and will ship both along with battery grip all together.

-- hide signature --

AS-"First Love" shot with Sony CineAlta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmS3Qh_SFwU

ninjagowoo
ninjagowoo Regular Member • Posts: 116

From what I have read here, and confirmed on focuscamera's site (for whatever that's worth) it will last until Sept 29.

ninjagowoo's gear list:ninjagowoo's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1
ktmei Contributing Member • Posts: 779

Anyone know why the X-H1 body w/o the battery grip is discontinued on B&H? Might jump on the sale, seems attractive to me.

ktmei's gear list:ktmei's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II
BWJunkie Regular Member • Posts: 263

BiPolar wrote:

Does anyone know when the current sale on the Fuji X-H1 will end? I emailed Fuji but they told me to call customer service and I never got around to it.

Might as well bite the bullet now and purchase it.  Fuji's loss is your gain.

Tim C.

BWJunkie's gear list:BWJunkie's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Nikon D850 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +5 more
SCC322 New Member • Posts: 22

Per the Fujifilm X website, the promotion ends on Sept. 29, 2019. Here is the link:

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/special/19/august-promotions/

Doug MacMillan Senior Member • Posts: 2,742
Just pulled the trigger

Just ordered from B&H.  My wife is going to kill me.

Doug MacMillan's gear list:Doug MacMillan's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +9 more
jrk
jrk Senior Member • Posts: 2,833
Re: Just pulled the trigger

Doug MacMillan wrote:

Just ordered from B&H. My wife is going to kill me.

Might I suggest dinner and a bottle of wine!

-- hide signature --

We all have wings
Some of us don't know why
-INXS-

jrk's gear list:jrk's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 +12 more
Doug MacMillan Senior Member • Posts: 2,742

It wouldn't be so bad if I had not just built a new computer around the just released AMD Ryzen processor.  My old computer didn't have a dedicated GPU and just couldn't keep up with the great new AI software from Topaz labs.

I was going to let her know my plans. Adorama let's you order and they bill you upon shipping.  I thought B&H was the same, but they immediately charged my card. We get spending notifications from AMEX sent to our iPhones. Oops!

I am selling off my Canon 5D, two lenses and my Sinar 4x5 that I never use.  That will more than cover it.

If I get cute photos of her grandchildren, all will be forgiven.

Doug MacMillan's gear list:Doug MacMillan's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +9 more
BiPolar
OP BiPolar Junior Member • Posts: 46

Thank you all for the replies, I plan on ordering it soon. Just wanted to make sure I had some extra time.

BiPolar's gear list:BiPolar's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Apple iPhone XR
ohaya
ohaya Regular Member • Posts: 216

Hi,

I was wondering, with the X-H1+grip packages on back order from both Adorama and B&H, how is the actual shipping time been for anyone who has ordered from either of them recently?

I am thinking of ordering one of the packages, but am trying to decide between them.

Thanks,

Jim

ohaya's gear list:ohaya's gear list
Canon EOS 450D Olympus E-M5 II Canon EOS 80D Fujifilm X-T30 Canon EOS 90D
jrk
jrk Senior Member • Posts: 2,833

ohaya wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, with the X-H1+grip packages on back order from both Adorama and B&H, how is the actual shipping time been for anyone who has ordered from either of them recently?

I am thinking of ordering one of the packages, but am trying to decide between them.

Thanks,

Jim

I ordered from B&H on August 19th, still no word on when it will ship.  Someone else had ordered a couple days after I did but ordered with a lens and I understand their's has shipped.  Not much help I know.

-- hide signature --

We all have wings
Some of us don't know why
-INXS-

jrk's gear list:jrk's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 +12 more
ohaya

jrk wrote:

ohaya wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Jim

I ordered from B&H on August 19th, still no word on when it will ship. Someone else had ordered a couple days after I did but ordered with a lens and I understand their's has shipped. Not much help I know.

jrk,

No, that info is fine.  I am not in a particular hurry, but I am just trying to decide between them, so just trying to gather current info.

Jim

loseseeker Regular Member • Posts: 240

jrk wrote:

ohaya wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Jim

I ordered from B&H on August 19th, still no word on when it will ship. Someone else had ordered a couple days after I did but ordered with a lens and I understand their's has shipped. Not much help I know.

Have they already deducted fund from your credit card? Or the actual deduction only occurs right before shipping?

michaeladawson Forum Pro • Posts: 13,440

loseseeker wrote:

jrk wrote:

ohaya wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Jim

Have they already deducted fund from your credit card? Or the actual deduction only occurs right before shipping?

That's odd.  B&H has NEVER charged my credit card until the item was packed for shipping.

-- hide signature --

Mike Dawson

michaeladawson's gear list:michaeladawson's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D7200 Nikon D5 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 +30 more
ohaya

Hi,

I am still trying to decide between getting from B&H vs. Adorama at this point.

Which would have better chance of actually shipping sooner?

BlueJakester
BlueJakester Senior Member • Posts: 2,960

ohaya wrote:

Hi,

I am still trying to decide between getting from B&H vs. Adorama at this point.

Which would have better chance of actually shipping sooner?

Place an order with both. When one ships cancel the other.

BlueJakester's gear list:BlueJakester's gear list
Nikon D7100 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +1 more
getochkn
getochkn Contributing Member • Posts: 740

Henry's in Canada is sold out at all stores and online, Vistek is sold out as well.  Seems odd for such a big price drop and low/no stock for a new version not to come out, but Fuji's timelines and Fuji rumors seem to think that's not happening.

Could also be not many places had a huge stock, and sold out because of the price drop, now just waiting on Fuji to wait make more.  Fuji could have developed a more streamline IBIS approach in making the GFX, and now can afford to sell them cheaper.  They want to compete with the new Canon and Sony's, so price drop for now as they don't have a new model ready.

getochkn's gear list:getochkn's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
doctorharrison Regular Member • Posts: 156

New Info From B&H

I just ordered my X-H1/Grip/Xtra Batteries kit from B&H within this hour, knowing it is backordered.

I called Customer Service for more information on the backorder and I asked if there were many backorders ahead of mine. The CS rep did not have (or share) that information but I was told my order would be fulfilled September 16th.

Hope this clarifies some questions...

-- hide signature --

doctorharrison
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145673467@N08/sets/72157677654149536
X-T2 / 10-24 / 16 / 23-2.0 / 27 / 35-2.0 / 90 / 16-55 / 18-135 / 50-140 / 100-400 / 1.4TC

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads