When it was "pentax corporation "

Started Aug 23, 2019 | Discussions
zakaria
zakaria Veteran Member • Posts: 5,617
When it was "pentax corporation "
6

While I was viewing my gallery I saw this photo and it said it was taken by k200d pentax corporation!

Now pentax is just a brand..what a pity!

-- hide signature --

pentaxian .

 zakaria's gear list:zakaria's gear list
Pentax K-1 II Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon D780 Fujifilm X-T3 HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +8 more
Pentax K200D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Massao Senior Member • Posts: 2,580
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

Beautiful image, Zakaria

-- hide signature --

Kind regards,
Massao
--
First camera: Canon FTB; First autofocus SLR camera: Pentax; First Nikon: F601 (N6006); First digital camera: Sony DSC-W5; First DSLR: Nikon D70; First mirrorless ICL camera: Samsung nx11

 Massao's gear list:Massao's gear list
Samsung NX500 Sony Alpha NEX-3 A3000 Sony SLT-A68 Samsung NX1100 +41 more
Fogel70
Fogel70 Senior Member • Posts: 1,408
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "
4

To be fair Pentax corporation only existed 4 years between 2004 - 2008. All other years since 1957 Pentax has only been a brand.

I just realized that all my four k-mount DSLRs are manufactured by "different" manufacturers.

K10D - Pentax

GX10 - Samsung

K7 - Hoya

K3 II - Ricoh

 Fogel70's gear list:Fogel70's gear list
Pentax K-3 II Pentax K-7 Sony a7 Samsung GX-10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 +23 more
Massao Senior Member • Posts: 2,580
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

Fogel70 wrote:

... Pentax corporation only existed 4 years between 2004 - 2008.

Interesting; then my flashes (AF-200FG, AF-360FGZ, and AF-540FGZ) could have been produced during that time as they all specify "Pentax corporation".

-- hide signature --

Kind regards,
Massao
--
First camera: Canon FTB; First autofocus SLR camera: Pentax; First Nikon: F601 (N6006); First digital camera: Sony DSC-W5; First DSLR: Nikon D70; First mirrorless ICL camera: Samsung nx11

 Massao's gear list:Massao's gear list
Samsung NX500 Sony Alpha NEX-3 A3000 Sony SLT-A68 Samsung NX1100 +41 more
William Koehler
William Koehler Regular Member • Posts: 114
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

Back in the 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's, it was Asahi Optical Company Ltd.

 William Koehler's gear list:William Koehler's gear list
Pentax K-x Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Pentax K-01 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +12 more
zakaria
OP zakaria Veteran Member • Posts: 5,617
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "
1

Massao wrote:

Beautiful image, Zakaria

Thank you Massao

-- hide signature --

First camera: Canon FTB; First autofocus SLR camera: Pentax; First Nikon: F601 (N6006); First digital camera: Sony DSC-W5; First DSLR: Nikon D70; First mirrorless ICL camera: Samsung nx11

-- hide signature --

pentaxian .

 zakaria's gear list:zakaria's gear list
Pentax K-1 II Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon D780 Fujifilm X-T3 HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +8 more
James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,381
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

zakaria wrote:

While I was viewing my gallery I saw this photo and it said it was taken by k200d pentax corporation!

I had a Pentax optio 430RS, (actually it is still on the shelf). In the Exif data it has "Asahi Optical Co.,Ltd"; a year later I bought the *ist-D (still have that too) which has "Pentax Corporation". That was when the rot set in

Up to the K5 series the Pentax signature to recognise its EXIF Maker notes was AOC.  Under Ricoh the ID has changed to "Pentax".

 James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 +3 more
dantonvb Forum Member • Posts: 59
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

Mine also 3 different companies:

*istDL: Pentax

K-x: Hoya

K-5ii: Ricoh

Leandros S Senior Member • Posts: 2,165
Now backed by more reliable resources

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

-- hide signature --

Loving aperture rings, focus throw and distance scales.

James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,381
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
5

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh  makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

 James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 +3 more
Leandros S Senior Member • Posts: 2,165
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
1

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I don't think you understand macro-economics.

But without going into that, it should be clear to you by now that there will be no such "closure". (1) The anniversary is ongoing, and (2) it's just a brand. You can't "close" a brand.

-- hide signature --

Loving aperture rings, focus throw and distance scales.

BryantP Regular Member • Posts: 305
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
2

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

Yes, Ricoh has been very slow in releasing new products, yet they've clearly kept the Asahi/Pentax dna intact, especially in their "flagship" cameras.  They haven't done anything like Sony did with Minolta which has resulted in obscuring any Minolta camera heritage in most of their cameras,

 BryantP's gear list:BryantP's gear list
Nikon D700 Pentax K-5 Pentax *ist DS Pentax K-3 Pentax KP +9 more
Joseph Tainter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,414
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "
1

Massao wrote:

Fogel70 wrote:

... Pentax corporation only existed 4 years between 2004 - 2008.

Interesting; then my flashes (AF-200FG, AF-360FGZ, and AF-540FGZ) could have been produced during that time as they all specify "Pentax corporation".

I think Pentax doesn't actually manufacture flash units, but I can't remember which company does.

Joe

Joseph Tainter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,414
Re: When it was "pentax corporation "

James O'Neill wrote:

zakaria wrote:

While I was viewing my gallery I saw this photo and it said it was taken by k200d pentax corporation!

I had a Pentax optio 430RS, (actually it is still on the shelf). In the Exif data it has "Asahi Optical Co.,Ltd"; a year later I bought the *ist-D (still have that too) which has "Pentax Corporation". That was when the rot set in

Pentax's point-and-shoot cameras were made by Casio.

Joe

Joseph Tainter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,414
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I keep wondering how much "improvement" can yet be made to DSLRs. There are higher megapixel sensors that can be used. And of course Pentax could improve its autofocus. Other than that, though, what genuinely useful improvements can be made? I think we are in the era of diminishing returns to new models.

Joe

James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,381
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
3

Leandros S wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I don't think you understand macro-economics.

But without going into that, it should be clear to you by now that there will be no such "closure". (1) The anniversary is ongoing, and (2) it's just a brand. You can't "close" a brand.

Respectfully, Macro-economics is what happens at national economy level rather than at single business level. I studied economics for a while. I'm not sure what you're understanding of it is unless you are referring to the DSLR market being smaller than it was at its peak, though still much larger than the film SLR market was in both value and number of units.

You can't close a brand. No you just stop making those products, sell off what you have in the warehouse.

Ongoing anniversary ? Ashai optical was founded in November 1919 so November 2019 will be the 100th anniversary. It will be marked with nothing but words. A short time will pass before Ricoh says to the world that they have not employed anyone to develop Pentax cameras since 2017, and the last lens people went in late 2018, and production and marketing of Pentax products will cease in early 2020. However being unable to keep to a time scale it will be 2021 before production stops.

I could be wrong. I mooted that since the LX was Roman numbers for 60 marked AOC's 60th anniversary, a Pentax "C" for the the hundredth, which is both a APS "C" and a flagship camera, and accompanied by new & updated lenses (inc full frame). Or perhaps a replacement for the elderly 645 ... or anything.

I've had a 35 year love-affair with Pentax, and watching Ricoh drain the life out of it has been horrible.

 James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 +3 more
James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,381
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
2

Joseph Tainter wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I keep wondering how much "improvement" can yet be made to DSLRs. There are higher megapixel sensors that can be used. And of course Pentax could improve its autofocus. Other than that, though, what genuinely useful improvements can be made? I think we are in the era of diminishing returns to new models.

Joe

Off the top of my head these things I would be thinking about if were looking to keep Pentax alive.

  • A full frame camera which doesn't use APS-C focus (that's right the K1 and K1-ii don't have any focus points outside the APS-C zone),
  • Faster / more reliable AF.
  • Newer sensor (If not more pixels, better DR ) 
  • WiFi which can transfer a RAW file in under 45 seconds (yes the K1 Wifi is 10Mbit/sec and takes that long to ship a RAW file).
  • Faster USB .
  • Touch screen controls
  • Lighter weight / lower bulk bodies (once a Pentax strong point).
  • New FA lenses
  • Lenses with electronic aperture control only (1 so far).
  • The big 50 had a new motor, have they updated the motors in other lenses - no, they put a new coating on a 35mm lens design which 45 years old and released a screw mount lens in 2019.
  • Flash which is closer to the rest of the market.
  • An update to the 645 to something near current tech.
 James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 +3 more
Leandros S Senior Member • Posts: 2,165
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
2

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I don't think you understand macro-economics.

But without going into that, it should be clear to you by now that there will be no such "closure". (1) The anniversary is ongoing, and (2) it's just a brand. You can't "close" a brand.

Respectfully, Macro-economics is what happens at national economy level rather than at single business level. I studied economics for a while. I'm not sure what you're understanding of it is unless you are referring to the DSLR market being smaller than it was at its peak, though still much larger than the film SLR market was in both value and number of units.

You can't close a brand. No you just stop making those products, sell off what you have in the warehouse.

Ongoing anniversary ? Ashai optical was founded in November 1919 so November 2019 will be the 100th anniversary. It will be marked with nothing but words. A short time will pass before Ricoh says to the world that they have not employed anyone to develop Pentax cameras since 2017, and the last lens people went in late 2018, and production and marketing of Pentax products will cease in early 2020. However being unable to keep to a time scale it will be 2021 before production stops.

Ricoh still needs lens people (the GR III has a new lens), so I've no idea what you could possibly be on about. And if they have a good established profit-sharing relationship with Tokina regarding the 50/1.4, why in all the world would they not bring the 85/1.4?

I could be wrong. I mooted that since the LX was Roman numbers for 60 marked AOC's 60th anniversary, a Pentax "C" for the the hundredth, which is both a APS "C" and a flagship camera, and accompanied by new & updated lenses (inc full frame). Or perhaps a replacement for the elderly 645 ... or anything.

I've had a 35 year love-affair with Pentax, and watching Ricoh drain the life out of it has been horrible.

Ricoh? How about Hoya? Ricoh if anything revived the brand. It brought the long-awaited teleconverter and the huge project that was the K-1 with its five zoom lenses. Complaining about Ricoh is a bit rich - even if that qualifies as a pun.

It's doom-sayers like you that are damaging the brand, not Ricoh.

-- hide signature --

Loving aperture rings, focus throw and distance scales.

Leandros S Senior Member • Posts: 2,165
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources
1

James O'Neill wrote:

Joseph Tainter wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

Leandros S wrote:

Saying it's a pity it's a brand is the wrong way to think about it, imo. Pentax is now financially backed by a much bigger corporation that can ensure the brand's long-term survival. From the way Ricoh has intermingled its products with Pentax ones and been keen to put its own name on the camera from day one, I'd say they'll be keeping hold of all that for a while. And the division is turning a profit in spite of the generally dire state of demand for dedicated digital cameras.

You couldn't hope for a much better situation, really.

Really ?

Total Pentax cameras released

in the last 12 months. Zero.

In the 12 months before that: one (up dated K1)

In the 12 months before that: also one (KP)

1 new camera and one update in 3 years.

New lenses 3 new lenses and one old lens with a new coating in the same time.

Ricoh announced the new 85mm lens 3 years ago, and I no longer expect it to ship before Ricoh makes it's long awaited announcement of Pentax's final closure.

I keep wondering how much "improvement" can yet be made to DSLRs. There are higher megapixel sensors that can be used. And of course Pentax could improve its autofocus. Other than that, though, what genuinely useful improvements can be made? I think we are in the era of diminishing returns to new models.

Joe

Off the top of my head these things I would be thinking about if were looking to keep Pentax alive.

  • A full frame camera which doesn't use APS-C focus (that's right the K1 and K1-ii don't have any focus points outside the APS-C zone),

Like other brands, right? Let's say, the D850?

http://www.capetowntours.photography/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Nikon-D850-153-AF-point-coverage-area.jpg

Oh, oops!

  • Faster / more reliable AF.
  • Newer sensor (If not more pixels, better DR )
  • WiFi which can transfer a RAW file in under 45 seconds (yes the K1 Wifi is 10Mbit/sec and takes that long to ship a RAW file).
  • Faster USB .
  • Touch screen controls

Why?

  • Lighter weight / lower bulk bodies (once a Pentax strong point).
  • New FA lenses
  • Lenses with electronic aperture control only (1 so far).

Again, why? Electronic aperture control is one of the worst ideas ever. One electronic failure, and your lens is fricked.

  • The big 50 had a new motor, have they updated the motors in other lenses - no, they put a new coating on a 35mm lens design which 45 years old and released a screw mount lens in 2019.

Same problem with electronic focus control. Screwmount might be noisy, but it gets the job done year after year after year. Do you think we'd have fully working legacy glass from the 1950s if they'd had today's newfangled focus motors? Fat chance.

  • Flash which is closer to the rest of the market.
  • An update to the 645 to something near current tech.

Medium format is a slow-moving market. Sure, Fujifilm is trying to raise the heat, but the quality of their bodies is an entirely different animal... in a bad way.

-- hide signature --

Loving aperture rings, focus throw and distance scales.

James O'Neill Veteran Member • Posts: 5,381
Re: Now backed by more reliable resources

Leandros S wrote:

James O'Neill wrote:

Off the top of my head these things I would be thinking about if were looking to keep Pentax alive.

  • A full frame camera which doesn't use APS-C focus (that's right the K1 and K1-ii don't have any focus points outside the APS-C zone),

Like other brands, right? Let's say, the D850?

http://www.capetowntours.photography/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Nikon-D850-153-AF-point-coverage-area.jpg

Oh, oops!

Oh Nikon produced a bad one, so everyone else should. Sony, Canon, any MILC only cover 25% of the frame area ?

  • Faster / more reliable AF.
  • Newer sensor (If not more pixels, better DR )
  • WiFi which can transfer a RAW file in under 45 seconds (yes the K1 Wifi is 10Mbit/sec and takes that long to ship a RAW file).
  • Faster USB .
  • Touch screen controls

Why?

Why touchscreen or why all of it ?

I mocked touch screens for a bit, then a mishap meant I had to borrow a friend's canon. Touch screen there didn't have the issues I expected and it worked well. Things which were meant to be canon strengths weren't that great and ergonomically it was a nightmare. To my surprise the one thing I would have taken wasn't the AF, wasn't the sigma art lens (much praised and not available in K-Mount) but the touch screen.

  • Lighter weight / lower bulk bodies (once a Pentax strong point).
  • New FA lenses
  • Lenses with electronic aperture control only (1 so far).

Again, why? Electronic aperture control is one of the worst ideas ever. One electronic failure, and your lens is fricked.

That's true of silent focusing AF motors in the lens; lenses without aperture rings, and even A mode on lenses with them. One electronic failure and your camera body is dead (even with later film cameras).  Electronics need to be reliable, but I take that for granted in my car, my camera bodies, my dive computer, my phone (no longer use a mechanical watch or a paper diary), no longer carry a road atlas because car and phone both have sat nav.

  • The big 50 had a new motor, have they updated the motors in other lenses - no, they put a new coating on a 35mm lens design which 45 years old and released a screw mount lens in 2019.

Same problem with electronic focus control. Screwmount might be noisy, but it gets the job done year after year after year. Do you think we'd have fully working legacy glass from the 1950s if they'd had today's newfangled focus motors? Fat chance.

I shoot more with the 77 ltd than anything else. Will the lenses from any MILC be in use 60 or 70 years from now ? Will any Pentax lens without an aperture ring ? I'd have to live to 120 to find out, and I don't see that happening (call me doom-sayer for that if you like). .

But logically: a lens which is mounted to a camera it wasn't designed for will need to be focused manually. As long as as motor-focused lenses have a manual mode they'll go on cameras, even if the state-of-the-art motor from the year it was made packs up, far more of an issue is the the lack of a focus ring, and the FA-J lenses which came out at the end of the film era meant the end of "if you can fix it on, you can use it".

We might enjoy shooting with ancient relics,but if a company is the DSLR business it needs to be selling something modern not something a bygone age.

  • Flash which is closer to the rest of the market.
  • An update to the 645 to something near current tech.

Medium format is a slow-moving market. Sure, Fujifilm is trying to raise the heat, but the quality of their bodies is an entirely different animal... in a bad way.

It may be, but is the 645z still a saleable proposition ?

 James O'Neill's gear list:James O'Neill's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc FA 77mm 1.8 Limited Pentax smc FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Pentax smc DA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads