Batis 18...Tam 28-75...Batis 135 on a7riii

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Fotoloco Contributing Member • Posts: 955
Batis 18...Tam 28-75...Batis 135 on a7riii

not sure why I'm posting so don't flame me. Lenses such a personal choice. I love my bag of Batis primes, but there are times where a zoom is preferred. Thinking of adding the 28-75 when I want three lens kit and just add the 18 & 135 to either end. The zoom would cover a huge percentage of travel, family, general purpose, portrait opportunities that pop up. Maybe someone makes a comment that makes me think.

José B
José B Forum Pro • Posts: 19,156
Re: Batis 18...Tam 28-75...Batis 135 on a7riii

Fotoloco wrote:

not sure why I'm posting so don't flame me. Lenses such a personal choice. I love my bag of Batis primes, but there are times where a zoom is preferred. Thinking of adding the 28-75 when I want three lens kit and just add the 18 & 135 to either end. The zoom would cover a huge percentage of travel, family, general purpose, portrait opportunities that pop up. Maybe someone makes a comment that makes me think.

Wrong forum but I'll reply anyway. Knock yourself out with the Batis If I were shooting with the A7RIII I'll consider the Batis 135 for sure. I shoot with the Batis 85/1.8 and A6500 and the Batis is my favourite lens. I use it for portraits and sports.

You should ask this question in the Sony full-frame and the Sony mirrorless lens forums to get more comments.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.

José

José B's gear list:José B's gear list
Sony a6500 Carl Zeiss Touit 1.8/32 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads