Panasonic FZ82 videoing with

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
R0ckerB0nz0 New Member • Posts: 4
Panasonic FZ82 videoing with

Hello members,

Well i got a hama SD XC U3 64GB card for my Panasonic FZ82 bridge camera and when i had a go videoing with it at a show,i looked at the playback the next day and everything was on slow motion and silent.I looked at the manual which came with the camera and i also downloaded the long version from CNET and i did not see anything about the playback being slow. I looked at all the settings to see if there was anything to change for the speed and also the sound.The microphone was on when recording and the speaker was on for sound when playback.The manual did not help at all but a fifth of it is to help you on how to send everything via WiFi. If anybody out there has the same camera i would be very grateful for any help on any tips or ideas please as it was a present.

Thank You.

Paul Brown.

Panasonic FZ80/FZ82
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
pannumon Senior Member • Posts: 2,402
Re: Panasonic FZ82 videoing with

It seems that the main problem is not in the playback, but how the video was recorded. Check especially the frame rate options. High frame rate (like 120fps) video is sometimes played as slow motion video as default, and often the audio is not played at all (because it will sound unnatural). For normal video, select normal frame rates (25 or 30 fps is ok).

I hope this helps.

pannumon's gear list:pannumon's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS +13 more
OP R0ckerB0nz0 New Member • Posts: 4

Hello pannumon,

i will check the settings for the speed which you suggested and try it.i will have to wait for next year to go to the show to re film the same items again as this year the weather was appalling with strong winds and heavy rain showers for around four hours. Hopefully next year the weather is a lot better and i have mastered the camera a lot better.

ChunkyHeather New Member • Posts: 2

Can you zoom while videoing on the FZ82 .  I cannot on my refurbished FZ82, the Zoom works fine when not videoing.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads