Love in a cardboard box

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Kung Fu
Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Love in a cardboard box
10

Instagram: @joeltunnah

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
Kumsal Junior Member • Posts: 28
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Nice capture...

Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Kumsal wrote:

Nice capture...

Thank you.🙏🙂

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
clackclack Contributing Member • Posts: 869
Re: Love in a cardboard box
1

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Handle with Care

ant

Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box
1

clackclack wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Handle with Care

ant

Nice title, thanks.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
clackclack Contributing Member • Posts: 869
Re: Love in a cardboard box

HANDLE with CARE

is the way you write it.

the photo is sweet, was my first thought seeing it.

ant

Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

clackclack wrote:

HANDLE with CARE

is the way you write it.

the photo is sweet, was my first thought seeing it.

ant

Thanks again, appreciate the comments, and I used your title idea on my Instagram.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
clackclack Contributing Member • Posts: 869
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Kung Fu wrote:

clackclack wrote:

HANDLE with CARE

is the way you write it.

the photo is sweet, was my first thought seeing it.

ant

Thanks again, appreciate the comments, and I used your title idea on my Instagram.

Do you write at all Fu ..?

ant

Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

clackclack wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

clackclack wrote:

HANDLE with CARE

is the way you write it.

the photo is sweet, was my first thought seeing it.

ant

Thanks again, appreciate the comments, and I used your title idea on my Instagram.

Do you write at all Fu ..?

ant

Only with a camera lately, alas. My degree was in English literature though.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
Vidau
Vidau Forum Pro • Posts: 19,813
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Very good photo

 Vidau's gear list:Vidau's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S2 Pro Nikon D800 Sony Alpha NEX-F3 +14 more
Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Vidau wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Very good photo

Thanks Vidau.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
skanter
skanter Forum Pro • Posts: 21,922
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Joel, this is a strong and compelling photo. Clever title not needed.

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC
“I’m halfway between tightrope walker and pickpocket.” — HCB

Native New Yorker:
http://www.blurb.com/b/7943076
__
Street Gallery:
http://skanter.smugmug.com/NYC-Street-Photography
__
Recent Photos:
https://skanter.smugmug.com/Recent-Photos

 skanter's gear list:skanter's gear list
Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +2 more
Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

skanter wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Joel, this is a strong and compelling photo. Clever title not needed.

Thanks for the kind words Sam.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
EOS GUY
EOS GUY Senior Member • Posts: 1,328
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Very cool shot KF with a lot of impact.  Festival?

-- hide signature --

The earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Above all else, peacefulness, love and harmony.
- Noel Shoestring

Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

EOS GUY wrote:

Very cool shot KF with a lot of impact. Festival?

Thanks. No festival, just another day on 35th Street.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 10,159
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Saw this one since the day you posted it Joel, but didn't know what to say about it -- not because I thought it wasn't a good photo, in fact it's a very very good photo -- the shot sort of has me wanting for more info or better yet being one in a series of a few related shots to get a greater scope... but then some of the best images are ones that leave the viewer wanting to know more. Hell, see, I still don't know what to say so I'll just leave it at 👍👍

Don_D
Don_D Forum Pro • Posts: 20,687
Re: Love in a cardboard box
3

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Makes me sad, very sad.

.....so you've connected with me the viewer, and that's excellent.

-- hide signature --

Don

 Don_D's gear list:Don_D's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS 40D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +3 more
Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

mschf wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Saw this one since the day you posted it Joel, but didn't know what to say about it -- not because I thought it wasn't a good photo, in fact it's a very very good photo -- the shot sort of has me wanting for more info or better yet being one in a series of a few related shots to get a greater scope... but then some of the best images are ones that leave the viewer wanting to know more. Hell, see, I still don't know what to say so I'll just leave it at 👍👍

I did take a few other shots Martin, but the closest was the best, no surprise there.

As far as more info, you know as much as I do.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
Kung Fu
OP Kung Fu Senior Member • Posts: 3,636
Re: Love in a cardboard box

Don_D wrote:

Kung Fu wrote:

Instagram: @joeltunnah

Makes me sad, very sad.

.....so you've connected with me the viewer, and that's excellent.

Thanks Don. I actually take no pleasure in photographing people in distressed situations like this, but philosophically I refuse to whitewash them out of history.

And I put my money where my mouth is, I’m going back to school at age 48, for a new career in social work.

 Kung Fu's gear list:Kung Fu's gear list
Nikon D750
EOS GUY
EOS GUY Senior Member • Posts: 1,328
Re: Love in a cardboard box

I like both shots but prefer the wider one

-- hide signature --

The earth laughs in flowers.
-Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Above all else, peacefulness, love and harmony.
- Noel Shoestring

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads