Where Is the Camera Industry Headed In this Ridiculous Resolution War?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
Todd Jones
Todd Jones Senior Member • Posts: 1,478
Re: Where Is the Camera Industry Headed In this Ridiculous Resolution War?

Truman Prevatt wrote:

Batdude wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Many photographers have clients that require high resolutions. It has been like that for decades, where we had film sizes from 35mm to large format.

For what end result is that mp needed or could they be caught up by by the mp race, please explain or show that need in use? Thanks

I know a couple of professional photogs in Portugal (my country) that need high res for what they do. They typically shoot fashion, corporate, studio, some also landscape. After all, high res today is about the same thing why folks used to shoot MF and LF in the past.

Worldwide, there are many others.

Right, a couple. And worldwide a tiny percentage (that's a guess that I'm pretty comfortable making).

im pretty sure it is a very tiny % and like I said, I’m sure there are specific fields where high res files are required by an employer, assuming that they ALSO know what they are doing or asking for, but yeah the majority of people on our planet do not need high res pictures.

i met some gentlemen the other day that hired me to photo shoot an event and he bought a Sony A7RIII recently and when I asked him how he liked it he said “oh God I love it”.

I honestly don’t exactly know what he does with his pictures but I do know he is not a professional photographer and he doesn’t do paid jobs. He is kind of like a model and what I do know is that whatever pictures he or someone else takes of him all he does is post his photos on Facebook for social media stuff and I know that what all these people do is look at aaaalllll these stuff on their cell phones. That’s the darn truth.

You don't want to pay for the F1 engine in your daily commuter but you want the technology that is learned from F1 like safety, handling, new materials.

But a 4 or 6 cylinder in my car is perfect but I'd LIKE to have the other new technology that I can actually use with my 4 cylinder car. And I'm going to make another comfortable guess, that most photographers don't need it at all even if they think they do.

Obviously someone has not heard that "he who dies with the most and biggest toys wins!"

I'm definitely not winning 😞 with my old vehicles and X-T2 and my crappy job of 32 years 😢. Maybe I should buy a 100mp camera so I can laugh at all you low lifers with your puny 50mp cameras and I can feel better about myself! But my wife wouldn't let me anyways, she would rather keep me miserable 😒 lol

-- hide signature --

Truman
www.pbase.com/tprevatt

-- hide signature --

Todd
I'm His, John 6:44

Todd Jones's gear list:Todd Jones's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R XF 90mm Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R
stevo23 Forum Pro • Posts: 22,725

Old Ricoh User wrote:

Much how you say people can buy whatever they want, the original poster has every right to his opinion without the angry discourse by those either trying to justify their purchase or whom just take offense to everything said by those who disagree. As for his opinion there are more photographers every day who are beginning to feel the same way.

If that is true, we will see very little interest in the A7Riv and the availability of 16Mp X-series cameras will become very slim.

stevo23's gear list:stevo23's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR +3 more
MikePennPhoto
MikePennPhoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,318

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

Much how you say people can buy whatever they want, the original poster has every right to his opinion without the angry discourse by those either trying to justify their purchase or whom just take offense to everything said by those who disagree. As for his opinion there are more photographers every day who are beginning to feel the same way.

If that is true, we will see very little interest in the A7Riv and the availability of 16Mp X-series cameras will become very slim.

Typical of gear forums you are exaggerating what I said

michaeladawson Forum Pro • Posts: 13,439

Batdude wrote:

im pretty sure it is a very tiny % and like I said, I’m sure there are specific fields where high res files are required by an employer,

So the only reason for a need of high res files is because you're a professional employed by someone?  That shouldn't even be up for debate.

assuming that they ALSO know what they are doing or asking for, but yeah the majority of people on our planet do not need high res pictures.

What's the "majority" have to do with it?  As long as there is a group of photographers that need high resolution then companies need to provide it.  It doesn't matter if that number is 1%, 10%, 20%, or more.

i met some gentlemen the other day that hired me to photo shoot an event and he bought a Sony A7RIII recently and when I asked him how he liked it he said “oh God I love it”.

I honestly don’t exactly know what he does with his pictures but I do know he is not a professional photographer and he doesn’t do paid jobs.

So by definition he doesn't need high res, right?  Laughable.  And since you don't know what he does with them you can safely assume he doesn't need it?

He is kind of like a model and what I do know is that whatever pictures he or someone else takes of him all he does is post his photos on Facebook for social media stuff and I know that what all these people do is look at aaaalllll these stuff on their cell phones. That’s the darn truth.

Who are "ALL" these people that you are lumping together?  I don't look at my photos on a cell phone.  I can't stand being forced to look at other people's photos on a cell phone either.  I'll bet I'm not alone.

The old argument of need vs. want should just be thrown out the window.  What does "need" mean?  If I don't have it I'll die, starve, lose my job, etc?  And by that definition, if I only "want" something I shouldn't be able to expect some company to provide it?  I don't need a $500 bottle of champagne so no winery should make it?

As someone who does a fair amount of bird photography I don't think I'm off base in saying that my wanting a high res camera is justified.  I use 500 and 600mm lenses, sometimes with a teleconverter.  And many times I still have to crop 2/3 to 3/4 of the pixels away.  After doing that I still want to see detail and I want to be able to make large prints.

I've shot a lot of runway fashion shows and other events.  Do I need more than 20 MP for that?  No, absolutely not.  I used to shoot that with my D3, D4, and D5.  But for many of my other amateur pursuits I absolutely expect camera companies to offer high res cameras.

-- hide signature --

Mike Dawson

michaeladawson's gear list:michaeladawson's gear list
Nikon D5 Nikon D810 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon D7200 +30 more

Old Ricoh User wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

No, just taking it to the logical conclusion. So you don't mean "more and more users" as in a trend which is typical of gear forum speak, you just mean "more and more but it will stop well short of having any impact one way or another"? If the latter, why bother to even say it as it is essentially meaningless at that point.

Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR +3 more

Todd Jones wrote:

Truman Prevatt wrote:

Batdude wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Many photographers have clients that require high resolutions. It has been like that for decades, where we had film sizes from 35mm to large format.

For what end result is that mp needed or could they be caught up by by the mp race, please explain or show that need in use? Thanks

I know a couple of professional photogs in Portugal (my country) that need high res for what they do. They typically shoot fashion, corporate, studio, some also landscape. After all, high res today is about the same thing why folks used to shoot MF and LF in the past.

Right, a couple. And worldwide a tiny percentage (that's a guess that I'm pretty comfortable making).

im pretty sure it is a very tiny % and like I said, I’m sure there are specific fields where high res files are required by an employer, assuming that they ALSO know what they are doing or asking for, but yeah the majority of people on our planet do not need high res pictures.

I honestly don’t exactly know what he does with his pictures but I do know he is not a professional photographer and he doesn’t do paid jobs. He is kind of like a model and what I do know is that whatever pictures he or someone else takes of him all he does is post his photos on Facebook for social media stuff and I know that what all these people do is look at aaaalllll these stuff on their cell phones. That’s the darn truth.

You don't want to pay for the F1 engine in your daily commuter but you want the technology that is learned from F1 like safety, handling, new materials.

But a 4 or 6 cylinder in my car is perfect but I'd LIKE to have the other new technology that I can actually use with my 4 cylinder car. And I'm going to make another comfortable guess, that most photographers don't need it at all even if they think they do.

Obviously someone has not heard that "he who dies with the most and biggest toys wins!"

I'm definitely not winning 😞 with my old vehicles and X-T2 and my crappy job of 32 years 😢. Maybe I should buy a 100mp camera so I can laugh at all you low lifers with your puny 50mp cameras and I can feel better about myself! But my wife wouldn't let me anyways, she would rather keep me miserable 😒 lol

That's terrible to say about your wife.

ttran88
ttran88 Senior Member • Posts: 2,821
Photography equipment has never been more affordable

Especially if you are willing to buy last generation models. X-T2 for $799, what a deal. A7II full frame camera for $999. 42mp full frame with 300k shutter life for $1499 (could possibly be the last camera for some folks).

If you know what you’re doing and don’t fall for the latest is greatest marketing you can save a lot of money nowadays.  I’m all for the megapixel, sensor, ff MILc or what other wars that’s going on in the industry, it will only make last years model cheaper and that’s where I’m at.

-- hide signature --

Too legit to quit.

ttran88's gear list:ttran88's gear list
Sony a7 Sony a6300 Nikon Df Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 +11 more
Batdude
OP Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,099

michaeladawson wrote:

Batdude wrote:

Where, how and why did this resolution thing start to begin with?

It began with the introduction of the first digital camera. Actually, that's wrong. It began with the introduction of film. Even film advanced with the production of finer grain film with finer grain development processes.

I mean, who on earth needs so much resolution??? I am going to guess that only a few photographers need such cameras. I certainly don't. Most of the stuff I do is for people to post it on facebook for them to post and view their photos on a phone. Simple as that.

Then don't buy the higher resolution cameras.

I have shot thousands and thousands of high quality photos with my 16MP cameras and so far nobody has require that I use a high resolution camera. Like I said, I am sure there are other fields where high res images are needed and that's totally cool with me.

If you agree with that then someone has to make those cameras. Who's it gonna be?

I'm not happy regarding where the camera industry is heading why?

It's not heading anywhere new.

Oh but it is.  From all the new cameras I have used the output is just too darn neat and I cannot make my photos look like what I get out of my XT1 and D4.  Whenever I have tried doing what I do the skin on people gets destroyed and it looks really bad.

Yeah I can simply select the lower resolution file size setting in the camera, but still, what's the point?

Well, if it's as simple as you selecting a lower resolution file size then do it. Let others have their high resolution. Isn't that the point?

No.  The point is that for one, my pictures will look like everyone else's and I want to be able to keep that look I get out of the 16MP sensors.  I want to stay different.

Like I said to someone else, I will continue using what I have but eventually this stuff will go bad and there won't be parts for it either.  Believe me that I do want to get something much newer and eventually I will, but my wife and I do agree that the "look" is very different and we have noticed that.

That saturation that I was talking about, I did not get it out of my XH1 compared to everything else that I have used from Fuji.  The same color tones are simply not there, in jpeg or RAW and I don't think that has anything to do with Adobe.  But that's an entire different subject all together

Either way I do realize that it is what it is and sooner or later I will have to move on no matter what but since I'm trying to do my own thing in "my own style" then I feel like I will get screwed

Are sensors with less resolution with bigger pixels really gone forever and are we never again going to get those gorgeous saturated looking pictures? I mean a reasonable amount of resolution is fine with me I have no beef with that but man I think this is getting way our of hand and I find all this ridiculous.

We should all be held to your definition of "reasonable amount of resolution?"

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
MikePennPhoto
MikePennPhoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,318

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

No, just taking it to the logical conclusion. So you don't mean "more and more users" as in a trend which is typical of gear forum speak, you just mean "more and more but it will stop well short of having any impact one way or another"? If the latter, why bother to even say it as it is essentially meaningless at that point.

For the love of God get off the internet.

9VIII Contributing Member • Posts: 582

I want 40mp APS-C just so the images will give 1:1 scaling on the 8K screens I will inevitably be using once the format gains some traction.

Which is not to say that 40mp is some magic number for any given application, in Macro shooting I’ll take an infinite resolution boost, higher is always better.

Eventually the market will be split between high resolution sensors and low resolution sensors and people will just choose which fits their needs.

9VIII's gear list:9VIII's gear list
Canon EOS 1100D Fujifilm X-E2S Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II +5 more

Old Ricoh User wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

stevo23 wrote:

Old Ricoh User wrote:

For the love of God get off the internet.

Maybe you should consider it yourself.

Batdude
OP Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 4,099
I hope so

9VIII wrote:

I want 40mp APS-C just so the images will give 1:1 scaling on the 8K screens I will inevitably be using once the format gains some traction.

Which is not to say that 40mp is some magic number for any given application, in Macro shooting I’ll take an infinite resolution boost, higher is always better.

Eventually the market will be split between high resolution sensors and low resolution sensors and people will just choose which fits their needs.

That would be nice and I just hope that's the case because it seems like the 16MP sensor went extinct just like that. I hope that doesn't continue with lower resolution sensors.

I lean more towards lower resolution but with bigger pixels. The IQ is simply different, at least comparing new stuff to older sensors, I can't say how the camera industry will continue making future low resolution sensors.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
Joachim Gerstl
Joachim Gerstl Veteran Member • Posts: 8,304
Re: A counterpoint

dv312 wrote:

I agree for most intents and purposes, 26MP would be sufficient

But if you do birding like myself, cropping would be the norm so the more pixels the merrier for you can never get close enough to the birds

Instead of carrying longer and heavier lenses, you'd shoot with larger density sensors and crop at post

61MP is not outrageously excessive if you have to crop 50%, 70% (this is perfectly normal in birding)

I'd love to have Fuji offer a larger MP sensor just for that reason alone

For now that A7R4 looks mightily attractive at least for my needs

Cheers,

Except it doesn't. It is full frame so no built in teleconverter like with APS-C. That 61 MP are just 30 MP in crop. What you want is a super high res crop camera.

There was a time when I thought the 12 MP of the D300 are excessive coming from cameras like the D1 and D2H.

-- hide signature --
 Joachim Gerstl's gear list:Joachim Gerstl's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +6 more
Threaded Senior Member • Posts: 2,760

Batdude wrote:

michaeladawson wrote:

Oh but it is. From all the new cameras I have used the output is just too darn neat and I cannot make my photos look like what I get out of my XT1 and D4. Whenever I have tried doing what I do the skin on people gets destroyed and it looks really bad.

My first digital camera was 2mp, then 4, then 8, then 16, now 24 - and as far as I’m concerned the IQ has only improved, yes including that last step. I don’t know what it is you think you’re seeing in the old 16mp sensor, if it works for you that’s great, but the idea that there is anything better about the sensor itself vs the 24mp version is just false IMO. You can argue about Fuji’s jpeg engine and the tweaks they made there from one generation to another, but this idea that in raw the colours from the old sensor are better somehow is bonkers.

Yeah I can simply select the lower resolution file size setting in the camera, but still, what's the point?

Well, if it's as simple as you selecting a lower resolution file size then do it. Let others have their high resolution. Isn't that the point?

No. The point is that for one, my pictures will look like everyone else's and I want to be able to keep that look I get out of the 16MP sensors. I want to stay different.

No problem, stick with your 16mp cameras until they break, and then switch to 60mp when everyone else is rocking 240mp or whatever comes next, you’ll still be “different” and get to wax on about your magical old school colour science.

Think of it this way - how could you stay different if everyone else rejected these new sensors and stuck at 16mp? Would you have to go backwards and pick up something older? It’s actually better for you if the rest of us move on to higher resolution gear!

For me, I think of the future. That’s what I’m taking pictures for at the end of the day. Display technologies get better all the time and the way we interact with pictures is going to change too. Once it was all about printing, then we were looking at PC screens, now we load them up on massive 5K TVs and pinch to zoom on iPads, how long before we’re projecting them straight into our brains - the detail in these images matters, increasingly. Those 2mp pictures I used to take looked great on my computer monitor at the time, now they look like garbage on my iPad let alone anything bigger. I don’t think anyone is going to regret having “too much” resolution in the long term.

Threaded's gear list:Threaded's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R
biza43 Forum Pro • Posts: 10,785

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

I don't know all of them, of course. These are the guys that frequent the same shops that I do. And that I follow the work they publish. Anyway, your point is what, that specialized cameras sell less than mainstream cameras? During the film days, also a small percentage of photographers used large format cameras, so what is new? It has always been like that. Only a small percentage of photographers require such specs - so according to you companies should not make those cameras?

Your guess is very easy to be proved wrong. It is very easy to do a search and find the work of photogs that use and require high res cameras.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com
http://blog.paulobizarro.com/

biza43's gear list:biza43's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R XF 90mm +1 more

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

Todd Jones wrote:

biza43 wrote:

This reminds me of the following improvements when they were introduced:

1. Who needs AF?

2. Who needs image stabilization?

3. Who needs higher resolution than X - number?

4. Nikon, when they said that FF digital was not necessary - at the time, Canon took the lead, and Nikon could not keep up.

5. Who needs eye - AF?

6. Etc...

Want or need? There is awful lot of fantastic photography out there from before these technological advances!

Sure there is. And for those that do not need these advances, those options are still available. No one forces anybody to buy anything.

I, for one, like to embrace progress, and I am glad that we have AF, stabilization, etc. I also know that I don't need high res cameras, but I don't force upon others what they need or want. It's a free society.

Just want the choice & I'm sorry but I don't see Fuji since we're on that forum for a reason making a 12 or 16mp camera soon, do you know something I don't?

No. But for those wanting a 12 mp or 16 mp camera, there are not many systems offering that. Apart from buying older cameras, and there is nothing wrong with that, of course.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R XF 90mm +1 more

NottsPhoto wrote:

biza43 wrote:

NottsPhoto wrote:

io_bg wrote:

Those pros who need to be on top of their game and offer more than what most amateurs and other pros are capable of. The A7 IV will soon follow for those who don't need so much resolution.

Any pro who differentiates himself by his gear, is wasting his time.

Right. That is why we do not see sports photogs using the big telephotos. they can shoot with a smartphone and get Federer's expression from afar... Any pro will adopt new technology and gear if it helps him to differentiate from its peers.

your entirely missing the point.... every sports photographer at that level has access to any of the gear. He can’t base his business on buying a bit if kit, as it’s not possible to have a usp from that. It’s about the pictures....

Did I? You implied that pros do not need specialized gear to differentiate his work. I say they do need special gear to do their job, when and if required. I gave a sports photog as an example. I could give others. Of course in the end is about the pics.

The customers don’t care about anything in excess of their needs technically, (most don’t even know what those are btw..) they want good pictures and more importantly, good service.

Maybe your customers do not care. Have you tried submitting your 12 MP or 16 MP images to professional image banks that are requiring increasingly higher res files?

Again, your missing the point, Everyone can submit the appropriate sized images because everyone can access the gear...

You were arguing against the need for high res. right? Now you say that everyone has access to it?

they really don’t give a stuff if you use a 24mp or 60mp camera... just as long as... see above,

Right, if you say so.

they don’t, they care that you provide them with images that meet their needs.

But in order to do so, the photog needs to have access to the gear, right? Some work for agencies and have a gear poll from which to use. Others need to buy the gear to use in their studio, in the field, etc. In the end, the gear needs to exist and to be made.

This isn’t an argument about having the right gear, or not, it’s about that gear providing you with a usp which enables your business to outcompete others.

Of course. But again, to enable the business to outcompete, it requires the right gear to start with. If my competitor is using a 50 MP camera and making more business than me due to that, should I not buy a 50 MP camera?

You cant build a business on having a particular bit of gear, but that doesn’t mean you don’t need the right gear.

Of course, what am saying all along? The right gear today for many applications is 50 MP+ cameras, like it or not.

What it means is your business must be based on your art.

I can make wonderful art with my 24 MP camera, but if the customer requires 50 MP files, tough luck.

but by all means, go out and buy all the gear, then bang up your website with that listed, and see how many customers you get.

If I could make great art with 24 MP cameras, or 16 MP cameras, I will make great art with 50 MP cameras.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

A little secret: many photographers use different formats and resolutions, according to what they want to achieve. Trying to fit others' requirements into our limited tunnel vision is simply illogical.

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

NextShowForSure Contributing Member • Posts: 765

Do Sony cause a bit of confusion themselves here in many ways as they do tend to market their latest creation as the end of the need for any other camera and their loyal acolytes do get rather over excited and spread the joyous message across all the forums which just causes equal alarm and despondency for the rest of us. The message from Sony seems to be if you do not have a few thousand washing around in the bank buy a phone or an obsolete model.

How things are going to look in as times progresses is interesting as there is a massive contradiction even now in Sony with their saying it is essential you buy our latest and greatest whatever the cost but it is also equally fine if you slum it and buy one of our original primitive models which we will make forever. No current models being built specifically for the affordable sector. A strange way of doing things and not a healthy sign for the future.

jjz2 Senior Member • Posts: 1,265

Threaded wrote:

Batdude wrote:

michaeladawson wrote:

Oh but it is. From all the new cameras I have used the output is just too darn neat and I cannot make my photos look like what I get out of my XT1 and D4. Whenever I have tried doing what I do the skin on people gets destroyed and it looks really bad.

My first digital camera was 2mp, then 4, then 8, then 16, now 24 - and as far as I’m concerned the IQ has only improved, yes including that last step. I don’t know what it is you think you’re seeing in the old 16mp sensor, if it works for you that’s great, but the idea that there is anything better about the sensor itself vs the 24mp version is just false IMO. You can argue about Fuji’s jpeg engine and the tweaks they made there from one generation to another, but this idea that in raw the colours from the old sensor are better somehow is bonkers.

No. The point is that for one, my pictures will look like everyone else's and I want to be able to keep that look I get out of the 16MP sensors. I want to stay different.

No problem, stick with your 16mp cameras until they break, and then switch to 60mp when everyone else is rocking 240mp or whatever comes next, you’ll still be “different” and get to wax on about your magical old school colour science.

Think of it this way - how could you stay different if everyone else rejected these new sensors and stuck at 16mp? Would you have to go backwards and pick up something older? It’s actually better for you if the rest of us move on to higher resolution gear!

For me, I think of the future. That’s what I’m taking pictures for at the end of the day. Display technologies get better all the time and the way we interact with pictures is going to change too. Once it was all about printing, then we were looking at PC screens, now we load them up on massive 5K TVs and pinch to zoom on iPads, how long before we’re projecting them straight into our brains - the detail in these images matters, increasingly. Those 2mp pictures I used to take looked great on my computer monitor at the time, now they look like garbage on my iPad let alone anything bigger. I don’t think anyone is going to regret having “too much” resolution in the long term.

While I’m not shooting high mp at the time, it does make a difference. A few years ago in 2015 I was using  “only” 24 mp camera and went on safari... I had seen my own photos, on my normal laptop... then went to my wife’s relatives house that had a 70” 4K screen to look at images on...wow... didn’t know my photography looked that good. So yes, I get it.

jjz2's gear list:jjz2's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ 7artisans 35mm F1.2
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads