Cafe

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
jouni123 Senior Member • Posts: 2,289
Cafe

jouni123's gear list:jouni123's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EOS 6D Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +11 more
Scott Vail Senior Member • Posts: 1,263
Re: Cafe

This has an appealing sense to the image.  I feel as though I'm actually seated at a table in the corner, observing each individual patron.  Nearly all seem to be individuals, engaged in a solitary activity.  The treatment lends itself well to the overall mood of the scene.  I'm not necessarily a fan of heavy post processing or an expressed "grunge", but it works well in this composition.

Scott

Scott Vail's gear list:Scott Vail's gear list
Nikon D3
OP jouni123 Senior Member • Posts: 2,289
Re: Cafe

Scott Vail wrote:

This has an appealing sense to the image. I feel as though I'm actually seated at a table in the corner, observing each individual patron. Nearly all seem to be individuals, engaged in a solitary activity. The treatment lends itself well to the overall mood of the scene. I'm not necessarily a fan of heavy post processing or an expressed "grunge", but it works well in this composition.

ScoThank You Scott

Thank you Scott, this is not final version, I use now my laptop, which don't give me right colors. Your vision is very much same as mine, jouni

jouni123's gear list:jouni123's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EOS 6D Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads