Another conundrum...... views wanted...... Thank you

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
jwBobby458 Regular Member • Posts: 296
Another conundrum...... views wanted...... Thank you

I currently run two cameras.... and wish I could combine them into one. However, that may or may not be possible. I have a Panasonic Bridge Camera FZ200 and a Sony A6000 with kit lens and 55-210.

I enjoy all sorts of photography which provide memories of people and places and things I like doing. I enjoy walking a lot so carry either one or the other set ups. I am particularly fond of nature in all its glory from landscapes and sunsets to moon shots along with insects and birds in flight. I also attend air shows and outdoor events.

My search and trips to camera shops have narrowed options down in my eyes at least to three cameras. I know there a lot more firms and cameras out there. But, maybe readers could be patient with me.

1. Panasonic G80/85 with 12-60 lens and 100-300 mk2 lens

2. Sony RX10iv

3. Sony A6400 with 18-135 lens and 70-300 G OSS

The G80/85 combo is quite compact and seems to handle well. The RX10 iv is a bit chunky but I have seen good pictures from this camera and it shouldn't get dust inside as I won't be changing lenses. The A6400 handles like my A6000, so I am used to its handling, and it has really good autofocus and tracking capabilities.

Any more posts from me after this really need to concentrate on improving my image taking and not questions on kit!! Thank you for taking the time to read this. Comments and advice would be much appreciated. Kind Regards John

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony a6000 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
KCook
KCook Forum Pro • Posts: 15,868
Re: Another conundrum...... views wanted...... Thank you

Rent a Sony RX10iv first and make your own trials.

Kelly

KCook's gear list:KCook's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Olympus OM-D E-M5
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads