Lightroom Desktop update

Started 1 month ago | Discussions
selwynbr Senior Member • Posts: 1,536
Lightroom Desktop update

Am I the only one who received the update with the new texture slider?  Great tool, already developed a skin cleaning adjustment brush setting.

Jonsi
Jonsi Senior Member • Posts: 3,140
Re: Lightroom Desktop update

selwynbr wrote:

Am I the only one who received the update with the new texture slider? Great tool, already developed a skin cleaning adjustment brush setting.

Yea.  I heard it was another Adobe "test".

Only certain people could see it.

vicsin Regular Member • Posts: 197

I have it as well, but not sure if it's me or the whole interface has been changed in a way that I don't care for.  Anyone know how to get the old ui back.  I hope it's just something simple I'm missing

Bob Tullis
Bob Tullis Forum Pro • Posts: 37,412

vicsin wrote:

I have it as well, but not sure if it's me or the whole interface has been changed in a way that I don't care for. Anyone know how to get the old ui back. I hope it's just something simple I'm missing

Did you go for LR.CC instead of LR.Classic.CC?

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Chief Dan George, Little Big Man
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobtullis/
http://www.bobtullis.com

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X100F +1 more
Jonsi

Bob Tullis wrote:

vicsin wrote:

I have it as well, but not sure if it's me or the whole interface has been changed in a way that I don't care for. Anyone know how to get the old ui back. I hope it's just something simple I'm missing

That's my guess too.

They wouldn't have completely overhauled the user interface.

Bob Tullis
Bob Tullis Forum Pro • Posts: 37,412

Jonsi wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

vicsin wrote:

That's my guess too.

It's the same as before, the difference being an additional slider is in the Presence grouping (Texture slider is above the Clarity slider).

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't." - Chief Dan George, Little Big Man
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobtullis/
http://www.bobtullis.com

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X100F +1 more
Jonsi

Bob Tullis wrote:

Jonsi wrote:

Bob Tullis wrote:

vicsin wrote:

That's my guess too.

It's the same as before, the difference being an additional slider is in the Presence grouping (Texture slider is above the Clarity slider).

Yeah.  Has to just be the wrong install.

Gollan Contributing Member • Posts: 749
UI is... different

vicsin wrote:

Yes, I noticed that the UI apearance changed a bit. I only had a quick look last night and just chalked it up to a change in how they are doing high resolution monitor scaling.

Gollan's gear list:Gollan's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II +8 more
Archer66 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,448
Re: UI is... different

Gollan wrote:

vicsin wrote:

Yes, I noticed that the UI apearance changed a bit. I only had a quick look last night and just chalked it up to a change in how they are doing high resolution monitor scaling.

LR Classic UI has not changed.

vicsin Regular Member • Posts: 197

Thx for your inquiry.  How can I tell.  I have the Photo subscription with PS, LR and LR Mobile.  Thx

mary-model-nyc New Member • Posts: 4

here... got the update to and i love it. But i think with the skin smothning is something wrong. If you print the image on 70x90 it looks unnatural and pixeld. I will do a second text just to be sure...

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads