X-T30 and X-Acquire

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
getochkn
getochkn Contributing Member • Posts: 568
X-T30 and X-Acquire

Anyone with a X-T30 able to figure out how to get X-Acquire to work with it? It states on the page for the software, that the X-T30 is compatible. I have a X-T1, so I know how to get it going, but the X-T30 doesn't even seem to have a mode for it in the USB settings.

Applicable cameras
"FUJIFILM X Acquire" is compatible with cameras below. If your camera is old version of firmware upgrade it.
FUJIFILM GFX 50R: Ver.1.00 or later
FUJIFILM GFX 50S: Ver.1.00 or later
FUJIFILM X-E3: Ver.1.20 or later
FUJIFILM X-H1: Ver.1.00 or later
FUJIFILM X-Pro2: Ver.4.00 or later
FUJIFILM X-T1: Ver.3.10 or later
FUJIFILM X-T2: Ver.1.10 or later
FUJIFILM X-T3: Ver.1.00 or later
FUJIFILM X-T20: Ver.2.00 or later
FUJIFILM X-T30: Ver.1.00 or later
FUJIFILM X100F: Ver.2.00 or later

getochkn's gear list:getochkn's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Frankinidaho Junior Member • Posts: 35
Re: X-T30 and X-Acquire

I have it. Works fine for me. I don't know what X-T1 settings you use but for X-T30 I set it up in the menu as follows:

SETUP (wrench) -> CONNECTION SETTING -> PC CONNECTION MODE -> USB RAW CONV./BACKUP RESTORE.

Hope this helps!

Frankinidaho's gear list:Frankinidaho's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T30
getochkn
OP getochkn Contributing Member • Posts: 568

On the xt1 I select PC mode from the USB and I can then connect my camera, screen and dials all work and as i snap photos, they are transferred to my PC automatically.   With the xt30 if i select raw conversion mode, when i plug it in to my PC, the screen blacks out and it's not functional as a camera anymore.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
Clive99 Regular Member • Posts: 458

Doesn't run at all for me. It appeared to install ok, but does nothing when i double click it.

Clive99's gear list:Clive99's gear list
Nikon 1 S1 Nikon 1 J5 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T3 Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM +16 more
getochkn
OP getochkn Contributing Member • Posts: 568

I think it's only for the backup and restore settings on the xt30.  Makes sense as none of the double digit bodies get tethering.

Frankinidaho Junior Member • Posts: 35

Yes, I think you're correct.

Frankinidaho's gear list:Frankinidaho's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T30
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads