** Weekly X Series Photo Thread 24 FEB - 02 MAR**

Started 6 months ago | Discussions
Vic Chapman Forum Pro • Posts: 10,694
Re: Springtime Stockholm..

Good to see your pictures of Stockholm in the spring - even if to us in the UK it appears to still be locked in ice.

Vic

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.
Spike Milligan. Writer, comedian, poet, Goon. 1918 - 2002

Vic Chapman's gear list:Vic Chapman's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +11 more
Re: A few from yesterday's walk

Wonderful architectural images.

Vic

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +11 more
Re: Trying out my new toy...

What a bargain and such a good picture.

Vic

-- hide signature --

Re: Snowy but Sunny

Shorts in the snow! Good work Bev.

Vic

-- hide signature --

Re: Coffee in the morning light, snow outside

The first picture is a wonderful study Brad.

Vic

-- hide signature --

Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 13,558
A callout and thank you for Vic Chapman

I wanted to offer a long overdue acknowledgement and appreciation for the time that Vic takes in commenting on many, if not most of the submissions for the weekly thread. I am certain that the feedback and encouragement is appreciated and most welcome (it sure is from my standpoint anyway).

Thanks, Vic, from a very appreciative guy "across the pond." Cheers!

And a thanks to all who take the time to post and comment as well.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +2 more
Bev81 from France
Bev81 from France Regular Member • Posts: 463
Re: A callout and thank you for Vic Chapman

Jerry-astro wrote:

I wanted to offer a long overdue acknowledgement and appreciation for the time that Vic takes in commenting on many, if not most of the submissions for the weekly thread. I am certain that the feedback and encouragement is appreciated and most welcome (it sure is from my standpoint anyway).

Thanks, Vic, from a very appreciative guy "across the pond." Cheers!

And a thanks to all who take the time to post and comment as well.

I'm here (Fuji forum) since a very short time, and Vic seems to be one of thoses very few entirely dedicated to supporting others (and I'm not speaking of Fuji only), so your appreciation is obvioulsly not a steal

Now, in this kind of thread, most people post their own pictures and don't comment (or rarely only) on other ones (and I confess I'm in that bag). Thanksfully, guys like Vic surely help keeping thoses thread alive. Thanks

Bev81 from France's gear list:Bev81 from France's gear list
Canon G7 X II Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
baobob
baobob Forum Pro • Posts: 13,261
Re: The MontSaintMichel at sunset viewed from the sky

Thx VicĀ 

-- hide signature --

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from bad judgment

baobob's gear list:baobob's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus Tough TG-4 Panasonic ZS200 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 +10 more
Bev81 from France
Bev81 from France Regular Member • Posts: 463
Re: Big Forgotten Machines

Morris0 wrote:

Excellent photos. Abandoning equipment like this is a huge loss

Morris

They are huge but I suspect the cost to transfer them to also be huge ! So they went the "museum" way; they are freely displayed around the former mine (a kind of sport / adventure park has been created in and around the mine crater) but unfortunately not only the time and weather take their toll but here also we have our lot of unpleasant people that enjoy deteriorating public things. Really sad, that is an unusual attraction, and as a grand son of a former miner I'm personaly attached to this

Bev81 from France's gear list:Bev81 from France's gear list
Canon G7 X II Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
Old Timer63
Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,428
Re: A few more IR images

Thanks Vic, I didn`t notice the moon till after I took it

I got fed up trying to view the XM1 screen in bright conditions and having to use my Hoodman to see the images and dug out my never used XT10 and sent it away for conversion Vic which still leaves me my XH1/XT2 and xpro1 for colour. As far as I remember the XT10 has the level which will be a plus because I always seem to drop the camera slightly on the left without the aid (maybe because my left eye is very poor and can`t focus)

Dave

-- hide signature --
 Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads