1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!

Started Apr 20, 2018 | Discussions
DKCJB Regular Member • Posts: 280
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!
2

"...I'm making to move to SONY."

"...I love the 1DXII..."

"... I’m going to keep all my Canon lenses..."

"...I will keep the 1DXII as it is an incredible camera..."

So basically one guy somewhere bought a camera?  Is that the take-away from the earth shattering announcement of Canon's demise in the title?

 DKCJB's gear list:DKCJB's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 35mm F2 IS USM +3 more
aftab
aftab Forum Pro • Posts: 10,112
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

I travel overseas few times a year. Depending on where I am going or what kind of pictures I am likely to take I usually take 2-4 lenses from these; Canon 16- 35/2.8 III, Canon 24-70/2.8 II, Canon 70-200/2.8 IS II, Canon 35/1.4 II and Canon 100-400 II. My camera currently is 5D IV (used to be III, II etc). I do think about travelling light. But if I want FF and stick with a combination from these lenses ( or similar lenses from Sony) I don't see any significant weight advantage. Of course 1DX II is much heavier and depending on the lenses you are likely to use you may save some weight. In my case even if there was significant weight reduction by switching to Sony I wouldn't have. I simply like the output from my Canons (especially color) and its controls, ergonomic, menu system, reliability , battery life, OVF, performance, familiarity etc.

I think currently the best setup for travelling light with decent IQ comes from mFT.

 aftab's gear list:aftab's gear list
Canon G1 X II Panasonic FZ1000 Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Nikon D600 +23 more
PhozoKozmos
PhozoKozmos Senior Member • Posts: 1,308
EOS OVF+ExpSimLV out ~ Powershot (Cybershot) Aperture stop-down LV-only in ...

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

EOS OVF+ExpSimLV out ...

... ~ Powershot (Cybershot) Aperture stop-down LV-only in ...

hope stills AF hi-cont fps shooting improves with 3rd-party lens adapters

(LV AF for video not affected as differently; where aperture stop-down is normal for video)

just watchout for

  • Sony body durability issues
  • don't push raw too much ... strange sensor artifacts show up more with sony lenses than canon lenses
-- hide signature --

pzk
phos.zoe.kosmos (light.life.world)
phos-kosmos (light of the world)
phos-zoe (light of life)
photo-graph-them-all!

 PhozoKozmos's gear list:PhozoKozmos's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Venus Laowa 12mm F2.8 Zero-D
Thoughts R Us Senior Member • Posts: 2,738
Sony = Worst Mirrorless Brand
5

IMHO Sony is probably the worst mirrorless brand. If I were going to go with a mirrorless brand right now it would probably be Fuji, or if I wanted a truly significant size/weight reduction I would go with micro four thirds, either Olympus or Panasonic.

Fuji, Olympus, and Panasonic are infinitely more enjoyable to use than a Sony, and that's why the OP seeks a size/weight reduction anyway...to make travel more enjoyable.  Why would one trade the inconvenience of carrying more weight around for the inconvenience of using a Sony?

And yes, I have tried all of those mirrorless systems, and the only one I did not enjoy at all was the Sony.

Then there's the reliability of Sony cameras...a real gamble to spend big bucks on Sony equipment.

Sure Sony has great sensors, but that's it.  And a camera system is more than the sensor.

Of course, as many have pointed out, Sony has not much of a size/weight advantage when one takes into account lenses.  This matters as much if not more in determining the weight of the system, unless one is going to only use a camera without a lens!

IMHO Sony has no real advantage in anything.  If you want utmost performance, then a top of the line DSLR from Canon or Nikon.  If you want mirrorless, then Fuji/Oly/Panny.

PhozoKozmos
PhozoKozmos Senior Member • Posts: 1,308
Re: Sony = Worst Mirrorless Brand

Thoughts R Us wrote:

IMHO Sony is probably the worst mirrorless brand. If I were going to go with a mirrorless brand right now it would probably be Fuji, or if I wanted a truly significant size/weight reduction I would go with micro four thirds, either Olympus or Panasonic.

or

  • Sony 20.29mp DNG m43 sensor Xiaoyi Yi M1
  • ... with your favorite non-Sony lens
  • ... Laowa EF adapted 12mm Zero-D

Fuji, Olympus, and Panasonic are infinitely more enjoyable to use than a Sony, and that's why the OP seeks a size/weight reduction anyway...to make travel more enjoyable. Why would one trade the inconvenience of carrying more weight around for the inconvenience of using a Sony?

And yes, I have tried all of those mirrorless systems, and the only one I did not enjoy at all was the Sony.

Then there's the reliability of Sony cameras...a real gamble to spend big bucks on Sony equipment.

Sure Sony has great sensors, but that's it. And a camera system is more than the sensor.

Of course, as many have pointed out, Sony has not much of a size/weight advantage when one takes into account lenses. This matters as much if not more in determining the weight of the system, unless one is going to only use a camera without a lens!

IMHO Sony has no real advantage in anything. If you want utmost performance, then a top of the line DSLR from Canon or Nikon. If you want mirrorless, then Fuji/Oly/Panny.

-- hide signature --

pzk
phos.zoe.kosmos (light.life.world)
phos-kosmos (light of the world)
phos-zoe (light of life)
photo-graph-them-all!

 PhozoKozmos's gear list:PhozoKozmos's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Venus Laowa 12mm F2.8 Zero-D
tvstaff
tvstaff Senior Member • Posts: 2,219
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!
8

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh.  The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took.  My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

-- hide signature --

Feel Always Humble - "FAH" - You'll Learn More
http://www.KissMyKite.com

 tvstaff's gear list:tvstaff's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm F4L IS USM +22 more
Slaginfected Contributing Member • Posts: 514
Re: Sony = Worst Mirrorless Brand
2

Thoughts R Us wrote:

IMHO Sony is probably the worst mirrorless brand. If I were going to go with a mirrorless brand right now it would probably be Fuji, or if I wanted a truly significant size/weight reduction I would go with micro four thirds, either Olympus or Panasonic.

Fuji, Olympus, and Panasonic are infinitely more enjoyable to use than a Sony, and that's why the OP seeks a size/weight reduction anyway...to make travel more enjoyable. Why would one trade the inconvenience of carrying more weight around for the inconvenience of using a Sony?

And yes, I have tried all of those mirrorless systems, and the only one I did not enjoy at all was the Sony.

Then there's the reliability of Sony cameras...a real gamble to spend big bucks on Sony equipment.

Sure Sony has great sensors, but that's it. And a camera system is more than the sensor.

Of course, as many have pointed out, Sony has not much of a size/weight advantage when one takes into account lenses. This matters as much if not more in determining the weight of the system, unless one is going to only use a camera without a lens!

IMHO Sony has no real advantage in anything. If you want utmost performance, then a top of the line DSLR from Canon or Nikon. If you want mirrorless, then Fuji/Oly/Panny.

You could have shortened it to: I hate Sony [cameras]!!1!1!one

Naturally, you own multiple Canon 1DxII and tons of L lenses and use all of them with a UV protection filter to finalize the environmental sealing as outlined in the Canon documenation.

And all that didn't stop you from actually using all the other mirrorless cameras, because one has to stay at the frontlines of development and only real experience counts.

Or something like that, no idea?

tko Forum Pro • Posts: 12,756
tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII ?????
4

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

With adapter, maybe the some extra batteries, and similar lenses, the weight is so similar it doesn't matter. Why don't try adding it up and presenting your results? You might be shocked.

Do you really think a new camera will make your photos any better?

-- hide signature --

no, I won't return to read your witty reply!
professional cynic and contrarian: don't take it personally
http://500px.com/omearak

tko Forum Pro • Posts: 12,756
system switchers
2

And quite frankly, I am shocked how some people just throw away their experience learning a camera brand as if that doesn't matter.

That's because most of these system switchers haven't come close to mastering their systems. Heck, most of them don't even post any photos. The gear is more important than the craft.

-- hide signature --

no, I won't return to read your witty reply!
professional cynic and contrarian: don't take it personally
http://500px.com/omearak

bardick Forum Member • Posts: 93
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!

Agreed. Several years ago when Sony still made laptops I purchased the top of the line. After a couple of months and still in the warrant period it failed. Took it back to the Sony shop and was told it was my fault and Sony would not fix it under warranty. I had other computers (not Sony) at both work and home and had no problem with any of them. Since then I have never bought anything Sony and never will, they are untrustworthy.

Innocentius Contributing Member • Posts: 539
Re: system switchers
7

tko wrote:

And quite frankly, I am shocked how some people just throw away their experience learning a camera brand as if that doesn't matter.

That's because most of these system switchers haven't come close to mastering their systems. Heck, most of them don't even post any photos. The gear is more important than the craft.

And we should cherish these masters of photography! They change cameras quicker than I change my underwear. And you know you can see that they are masters of light because they have the newest gear.

May they live long, prosper and spent money.

Meanwhile.. I am having tons of fun with my seventies Profoto flashset, my 1Ds mk III and a 85mm F1.8

And yes... this gear added up it costs less than 20% of the Sony body alone....

 Innocentius's gear list:Innocentius's gear list
Sigma DP1x Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon PowerShot A1200 Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Cyber-shot DSC-QX10 +8 more
Thoughts R Us Senior Member • Posts: 2,738
Yes: Sony's Are Toys
3

tvstaff wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh. The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took. My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

Thank you for your insight based on experience.  The Sony's are indeed toys...they appeal more to our instincts to like gadgetry and spec sheets than real photography.

I can make a fully loaded Hyundai look better on paper than a Mercedes or BMW but I know which car I would choose.

fishy wishy
fishy wishy Veteran Member • Posts: 9,333
Re: Yes: Sony's Are Toys

We can laugh, but all this practice they have in releasing excessive amounts of model iterations will find Sony making their mark. They're continually fiddling with their camera range to finally find ones that hit home with the consumer, even if they only last 14 months. 14 months is very close to how long one model is there before the next one comes out by a strange coincidence...

Tog-meister Regular Member • Posts: 401
Re: Yes: Sony's Are Toys
1

A7 III looks great. But some issues as suggested above, have cropped up among early adopters:

1. Banding
2. AF point not lighting up in dim light
3. AF eye tracking getting the side of the head

1&2 should be fixable in firmware, 3 probably in firmware with better AF algo tweak.

4. Weather sealing

Wait for the next iteration, but not likely to be built to 1d tank standard.

The Fat Fish
The Fat Fish Senior Member • Posts: 1,159
Re: Yes: Sony's Are Toys
4

Thoughts R Us wrote:

tvstaff wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh. The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took. My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

Thank you for your insight based on experience. The Sony's are indeed toys...they appeal more to our instincts to like gadgetry and spec sheets than real photography.

I can make a fully loaded Hyundai look better on paper than a Mercedes or BMW but I know which car I would choose.

I think that's a bit unfair. Some of us need those specs. My work is now 50/50 stills/video and I need a camera that does really well at both. That's not something Canon currently offers but Sony does.

There's things I prefer about Canon like the lenses but if they are missing one crucial option, it won't be appropriate for the work I do.

-- hide signature --

If you're a fan of mediocre landscape photography, check out mine:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexwedlake/

 The Fat Fish's gear list:The Fat Fish's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM
Tog-meister Regular Member • Posts: 401
Re: Yes: Sony's Are Toys
2

The Fat Fish wrote:

Thoughts R Us wrote:

tvstaff wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh. The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took. My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

Thank you for your insight based on experience. The Sony's are indeed toys...they appeal more to our instincts to like gadgetry and spec sheets than real photography.

I can make a fully loaded Hyundai look better on paper than a Mercedes or BMW but I know which car I would choose.

I think that's a bit unfair. Some of us need those specs. My work is now 50/50 stills/video and I need a camera that does really well at both. That's not something Canon currently offers but Sony does.

There's things I prefer about Canon like the lenses but if they are missing one crucial option, it won't be appropriate for the work I do.

I think it's kind of funny you made the Hyundai vs Mercedes/BMW comparison. You are free to spend more money for the latter models but I for one am happy I don't have to pay exponentially more money just for oil changes etc due to specialized parts. In my city, some mechanics don't even service these cars, but almost all DO service the Asian makers.

Bought a Hyundai Genesis used for a steal years ago. Beats the specs out of the Euro models you mentioned both on paper and in real life at time of release and have required nothing but the most basic maintenance for about the last 10 years. If we were going with metaphors, I rate this model of Hyundai as having 1d series tank-like build and performance. Meanwhile, my buddies with the fancy Euro imports wait weeks for $500 oil changes. Mercedes/BMW is more like Leica I think, put that fancy hood ornament on there and charge 10x extra.

The Davinator
The Davinator Forum Pro • Posts: 21,724
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!
2

tvstaff wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh. The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took. My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

Very true.  I'm not sure what the OP is up to with this post.  The Sony he bought is not a replacement for a 1DX model at all.  But I guess his post will attract some Sony fanboys.  For me, until Sony can deal with their issues...the latest being those beautiful zebra stripes, I'd avoid it.  For now, Canon and Nikon produce the real pro tools.

 The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +17 more
The Davinator
The Davinator Forum Pro • Posts: 21,724
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!
1

Colin46 wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

Don’t get me wrong, I love the 1DXII and my intention with this post is to let Canon know that there are many people, like myself, that would like options that they are not currently offering. If they see that even photographers who are heavily invested in Canon gear are making the change to another brand because they don’t have a camera that competes in a category, then maybe that will influence their future products. I know I’m not the only one who is wanting a mirrorless FF Canon body.

For me, the weight consideration for travel photography is the main reason for buying the Sony body. I’m going to keep all my Canon lenses as hopefully there will be a mirrorless body soon. And, I will keep the 1DXII as it is an incredible camera, but I’m not taking for travel.

I did the same thing, i sold my Canon 1dxII and 5dsr and a load of Canon L glass from 16-35 upto 500 f4 and bought a Sony a7rIII and a9.

That was a big mistake for me.

I found out first hand the hard way that the a9 is built like a cheap bottom of the line plastic dslr and the 24-70 G master build quality is a joke.

I was on the first hour of a photo trip up into the highlands of Scotland when a big gust of wind blew over my Gitzo 5 series tripod and the a9 and 24-70 hit the deck, not that hard but the viewfinder smashed, the rear screen smashed and the body split into 2 pieces. The 24-70 left its bent mount attached on the camera and broke into 2 pieces revealing 4 little plastic posts that fix the mount to the lens body.

I must add that ive had a 1dx fall from the same height with the 70-200 f2.8 attached and the camera had a slight scuff mark on one of its corners and the lens was undamaged.

From a usability point of view, the Sony's are way off Canon ergonomics, in that the Sony's feel uncomfortable to handhold over a long period and the menus are a joke.

From an image quality point of view, you cant really criticize Sony, they make the best sensors out there, however, ive compared images from the a7rIII with the 5dsr and images from the a9 and the 1dxII and in real world terms you cant see any difference.

To sum up, ive now sold the sony gear and gone back to Canon with the 1dxII again and a 5d mark 4where I feel much happier. It was an expensive mistake but a worthwhileone for me.

That was the biggest turnoff form me.  I haven't tried the a9....but I did the a7ii.  I hated the ergonomics and menu system.  Andmyes, we have certainly reached the point where all cameras sensors are decent.  That said, some of the Sony fanbase are pretty adamant about there choice and you risk a tongue lashing if you point out flaws.  I even had one fellow, when I pointed out that I didnt like the ergonomics on the a7ii...call me a liar and that I had never actually used the camera...lol.

 The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +17 more
David Pavlich
David Pavlich Senior Member • Posts: 3,744
Re: Yes: Sony's Are Toys

Tog-meister wrote:

The Fat Fish wrote:

Thoughts R Us wrote:

tvstaff wrote:

Ryanide wrote:

That's it! I'm done waiting on Canon to come out with a Mirrorless FF replacement for my 1DXII so I'm making to move to SONY.

I'm tired of traveling with all the weight of the 1DXII and the idea of buying a 2 year old 5DIV, that is not really much smaller, just doesn't sit well with me.

I'm going to try the Metabones adapter with my Canon Lenses and see how that works out. Maybe in a few years Canon will catch up to Sony, but I just can't wait any longer. : (

As a sports photog who works in TOUGH conditions, I have to laugh. The toys that Sony make would crush the first sideline hit they took. My 1DXMKII and big whites have proven they can take hits and keep working. The sonys crumble like toys. Ive seen it first hand.

Thank you for your insight based on experience. The Sony's are indeed toys...they appeal more to our instincts to like gadgetry and spec sheets than real photography.

I can make a fully loaded Hyundai look better on paper than a Mercedes or BMW but I know which car I would choose.

I think that's a bit unfair. Some of us need those specs. My work is now 50/50 stills/video and I need a camera that does really well at both. That's not something Canon currently offers but Sony does.

There's things I prefer about Canon like the lenses but if they are missing one crucial option, it won't be appropriate for the work I do.

I think it's kind of funny you made the Hyundai vs Mercedes/BMW comparison. You are free to spend more money for the latter models but I for one am happy I don't have to pay exponentially more money just for oil changes etc due to specialized parts. In my city, some mechanics don't even service these cars, but almost all DO service the Asian makers.

Bought a Hyundai Genesis used for a steal years ago. Beats the specs out of the Euro models you mentioned both on paper and in real life at time of release and have required nothing but the most basic maintenance for about the last 10 years. If we were going with metaphors, I rate this model of Hyundai as having 1d series tank-like build and performance. Meanwhile, my buddies with the fancy Euro imports wait weeks for $500 oil changes. Mercedes/BMW is more like Leica I think, put that fancy hood ornament on there and charge 10x extra.

Some have Hyundai budgets, some have Mercedes budgets.  I have a Subaru budget...wish I had a Porsche budget.

Apples to apples:  Genisis to AMG.....yea, right!

David

-- hide signature --

"The world doesn't need you...." Gene Simmons
Viewbug: https://www.viewbug.com/member/David_Pavlich

 David Pavlich's gear list:David Pavlich's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Tamron SP 35mm F1.8 Di VC USD +1 more
sportyaccordy Forum Pro • Posts: 13,546
Re: The Sony Trap
2

Thoughts R Us wrote:

Congrats! You've just entered the Sony Trap! A world where a product looks great on paper, but in the real world fails to live up to expectations. A world where people actually ditch the best brand on the planet for one that still struggles to even match Canon's reliability or service. A world where people trade in a Mercedes for a Hyundai due to a spec sheet and actually feel good about it...for the time being.

Odd, many, like me, have been shooting Sony for years, with no complaints.

There are many folks who have switched from Canon years ago, still happy with their Sony products. Methinks Thoughts R Us might be a bit triggered. That said, switching to Sony to save weight but staying FF and using the same heavy Canon glass doesn't seem to make much sense.

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I take pictures with my gear- https://www.flickr.com/photos/41601371@N00/

 sportyaccordy's gear list:sportyaccordy's gear list
NEX-5T Sony a7R II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads