Good online print lab in Canada

Started 8 months ago | Questions
AlexBlct Junior Member • Posts: 49
Good online print lab in Canada

Hello everyone,

I would like to order some prints on fine art paper and I am looking for a good online print lab in Canada. I have used posterjack in the past, but I do not trust them anymore, and I would like to avoid them. So, what I am looking for is a print lab from which I can order online, and that would ideally allow me to choose from a variety of fine art papers.

I no longer trust posterkack because on all occasions (2) where I have ordered framed prints from them, I did choose their fine art paper option (hahnemuhle). Yet, the paper in the frames was clearly not hahnemuhle paper, and when I opened the frames I confirmed that it was some generic matte paper. I complained to them about this, and their response was very evasive. In both cases they obviously sent me prints using the correct paper, but that also meant that I had to reframe the things myself. Since this happened twice, I just feel like this is very unlikely to be a simple mistake, and I get the feeling that this is very dishonest on their part. So, although my orders were perfectly fine when they were not framed, I want to avoid them.

Anyway, if you have any good suggestion, I would like to hear about them.

AlexBlct's gear list:AlexBlct's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Tokina AT-X Pro 100mm f/2.8 Macro
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads