DPQ lens whislist.

Started Oct 17, 2017 | Discussions
Lukacs85 Regular Member • Posts: 192
DPQ lens whislist.

Well after a Merrill revive I end up keep both SDQ and DP2m because I love them in different ways. I pretty satisfied wit 30 f1.A and 17-50 f2.8.

I love SDQ because it's a really afforadble mirrorless, cheaper than Fuji, Sony high-end cameras, but It'd be welcome if Sigma present some affordable APSC primes.

My wish is a wide angle, like DP0Q 14mm f4 lens and a 85 f1.8A portrait/telephoto lens. I know 14mm is problematic because of base distance so I'm considering to simply pick a DP0Q.

Sigma DP2 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
WalidPK Forum Member • Posts: 88
Re: DPQ lens whislist.

For the 14mm, like you said, I think you better buy a DP0Q, you can't go wrong with it. I don't see any lens in that focal lenght being equivalent in that price/IQ range, for the SDQ.

For the 85 f1.8A portrait/telephoto lens, (shameless add ) I'm willing to sell my 50mm f/1.4 Art for an affordable price. PM if interested.

WalidPK's gear list:WalidPK's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma sd Quattro H
MOD Kendall Helmstetter Gelner Forum Pro • Posts: 20,169
Re: DPQ lens whislist.

The DP0Q is amazing, the lens is perfect and the images from that camera are especially great for some reason.  I personally have it paired with the rear LCD viewfinder and love the whole combo a lot.

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads