First post: Full moon (TZ70)

Started Sep 19, 2017 | Photos
jkhansen New Member • Posts: 23
First post: Full moon (TZ70)

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, but have been watching the posts here with great interest for a while I am owner of a TZ70, which I am trying to get the most out of. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I am not that much in love, but it _is_ a nice little camera that I always have with me in my pocket, and I am amazed of what features they could squeeze into it.

Enough rambling, I though my first post should also have a picture, so here is one of the full moon. Taken with tripod and full zoom, because with me and the TZ70 it is _always_ full zoom

jkhansen's gear list:jkhansen's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Canon EOS Rebel T6i
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
kkardster
kkardster Veteran Member • Posts: 9,720
Re: First post: Full moon (TZ70)

Very nice first photo post - and welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to more of what you can do with it!

-- hide signature --

Bruce
You learn something new every time you press the shutter

kkardster's gear list:kkardster's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic ZS100 +5 more
windmillgolfer
windmillgolfer Forum Pro • Posts: 16,800

Welcome jk. That's a cracking image, with good contrast and detail on the moon set behind an arty foreground.  The TZ70 has the great advantage of being small enough to carry all of the time and it's fantastic zoom range can cover most subject matter.   See myTZ60 link below for e apples of what can be achieved OOC and with PP.

windmillgolfer's gear list:windmillgolfer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 +9 more
John Beavin
John Beavin Veteran Member • Posts: 3,606

Nice shot, especially viewed orignal size.

John Beavin's gear list:John Beavin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 +1 more
Timj351
Timj351 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,165

Real nice shot with good detail in the moon. A perfect first post. Welcome to the forum, I'll be looking forward to seeing more shots from you.

-Tim

Timj351's gear list:Timj351's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 +5 more
rover220 Regular Member • Posts: 227

Very nice moon shot ,and welcome to the forum.

rover220's gear list:rover220's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Leica C Panasonic LX10 Kodak ESP 5250 FastStone Image Viewer +2 more
Lars Luciano Veteran Member • Posts: 3,386

I like it

Lars Luciano's gear list:Lars Luciano's gear list
Olympus SP-350 Panasonic ZS100 +2 more
OP jkhansen New Member • Posts: 23

Thank you all

jkhansen's gear list:jkhansen's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Canon EOS Rebel T6i
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads