My favourite photos

Started Aug 18, 2017 | Discussions
miroshi Regular Member • Posts: 305
My favourite photos

All the time I take a look on other people photos, here or in other forums, and if I like them I vote for them, like in dpreview.

In same time I do not post my photos anywhere, only put them in my one photo blog, for family use

Of course in my signature there is link to my site, but I can not get full information who visit it, and who like some of the photos. May be the like button is too small

So, I decide to share my top 10 photo, and get opinion from the people here

The ranking works like this - if two photos have same score, the one with last vote is before the other.

Number 10:

I took this image near to my home place.

Number 9:

Under the Botev peak. Our plan was to visit a waterfall, not the peak.

Number 8:

Blue Moon in Kranevo village.

Number 7:

Mountain Vitosha. I love autumn colours and the sun against the camera.

Number 6:

This photo was took form my wife on Ohrid Lake.

Number 5:

Autumn again, Vitosha, Golden Bridges.

Number 4:

Durshin waterfall, Montana, Bulgaria.

Number 3:

A church in Nesebar.  Just saw the colours ant shoot. It was PS camera.

Number 2:

On the road next to Sofia.

Number 1:

Somewhere in Halkidiki, again used a PS camera, long before start to planing use dsrl camera.

As I wrote somewhere I do not use PP, and most the time I am happy with the result. And because I do not work for the scene I hope God and mother Nature to do this for me I just try to find the right places.

If there is interest I will post next 10 photos.

Best regards!

-- hide signature --
 miroshi's gear list:miroshi's gear list
Nikon D7200 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
flektogon
flektogon Senior Member • Posts: 2,871
Re: My favourite photos

I like all your pictures. You have a similar taste like I. And the same Pentax camera. Well, I've bought another one, the K-S1, but I am using both without any preference. Regarding your pictures order, I would place the last but one picture (your #2) on the top. And your link doesn't work!

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Peter

OP miroshi Regular Member • Posts: 305

Thanks!

I hope do buy new camera at the beginning of the next year, but it depends what Pentax will offer.

About the ranking - is almost my ranking because I am the the person who vote mostly when take a look of some trips

I edited the link in my signature, I hope the system change it soon. And if someone decide to visit the my site it is possible translation not work very good - I change some of the code today, but miss something.

I will fix it soon.

-- hide signature --
Nikon D7200 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
TacticDesigns
TacticDesigns Veteran Member • Posts: 5,049

miroshi wrote:

All the time I take a look on other people photos, here or in other forums, and if I like them I vote for them, like in dpreview.

In same time I do not post my photos anywhere, only put them in my one photo blog, for family use

Of course in my signature there is link to my site, but I can not get full information who visit it, and who like some of the photos. May be the like button is too small

So, I decide to share my top 10 photo, and get opinion from the people here

The ranking works like this - if two photos have same score, the one with last vote is before the other.

+1

Great set Miroshi!

Very lovely observation of different light, both dynamic and subtle. And beautifully captured!

My fav, is actually #10!!!

Take care & Happy Shooting!

Number 10:

I took this image near to my home place.

Number 9:

Under the Botev peak. Our plan was to visit a waterfall, not the peak.

Number 8:

Blue Moon in Kranevo village.

Number 7:

Mountain Vitosha. I love autumn colours and the sun against the camera.

Number 6:

This photo was took form my wife on Ohrid Lake.

Number 5:

Autumn again, Vitosha, Golden Bridges.

Number 4:

Durshin waterfall, Montana, Bulgaria.

Number 3:

A church in Nesebar. Just saw the colours ant shoot. It was PS camera.

Number 2:

On the road next to Sofia.

Number 1:

Somewhere in Halkidiki, again used a PS camera, long before start to planing use dsrl camera.

As I wrote somewhere I do not use PP, and most the time I am happy with the result. And because I do not work for the scene I hope God and mother Nature to do this for me I just try to find the right places.

If there is interest I will post next 10 photos.

Best regards!

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --
 TacticDesigns's gear list:TacticDesigns's gear list
Fujifilm XP80 Pentax *ist DS Nikon D5100 Pentax Q Nikon D750 +8 more
OP miroshi Regular Member • Posts: 305

Thanks!

I also like number 10, unfortunately I lost original size image, and the only one is this crop in the site.

It happen two or three times to lose photos, now I make 3 backups, and hope never lose photo again.

-- hide signature --
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads