SONY FE 35MM F2.8 ZA

Started Mar 10, 2017 | For sale
wildstyl Junior Member • Posts: 37
SONY FE 35MM F2.8 ZA

Up for sale is my gently used Sony Sonnar T* FE 35MM F2.8 ZA lens for Sony E-Mount system.

I have had this lens for about a year and a half and just find that I don't use it much as I typically find myself grabbing my Loxia 21mm F2.0 instead over the 35mm focal length.

As much as I love this little lens for street shooting and traveling I have a much greater need for something in the 85mm focal length for portraiture, specifically to earn some funds to put towards a Zeiss Batis 85mm F2.0.

The lens is in absolute mint condition other than one small scratch on the focus adjustment wheel which can be seen in the attached pictures. There is absolutely zero flaws on the glass (front & back) and I believe this is a very excellent copy as the micro-contrast is quite stunning and impressive for this lens.

This lens retails for $800.00 at B&H.

They sell used from Adorama for $650.00 listing

(https://www.adorama.com/us%20%20%20%20857928.html)

I AM ASKING $450 OR BEST OFFER.....

PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY (NO CHECKS OR MONEY ORDER)

SHIPPING WILL BE PROVIDED USPS, WITH TRACKING #, DELIVERY CONFIRMATION (SIGNATURE REQUIRED) & INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE SALE AMOUNT

NOTE: LOXIA 21MM F2.0 (NOT FOR SALE)

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Boiling Springs, PA, United States

Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
OP wildstyl Junior Member • Posts: 37
Re: SONY FE 35MM F2.8 ZA

Hey guys,

I have had a few PM's with interest and just wanted to let you all know that I responded.

I have also had a few questions about feedback and my history on this forum.

I gladly welcome to chat or text (717-448-7172) for fastest response to PM's, discuss any questions or concerns, or to provide any additional pictures (at your request) to verify my authenticity and the overall quality and condition of the lens as listed.

I can also provide references to feedback as an Ebay member (100% feedback), Verified Paypal user, Archerytalk.com, tetongravity.com, newschoolers.com, all forums in which I have been a longstanding member with many sales and 100% feedback.

Thanks,

Andrew

SOLD

Ethereal Light Regular Member • Posts: 109

i can give you $380 (+ $50 max)

Ethereal Light's gear list:Ethereal Light's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM Nokia Lumia 930 Apple iPhone 7

The lens is sold sorry.

(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 4,469

Feedback for if he sells in the future. Good seller, quick shipping.

-- hide signature --

AdaptedLenses.com

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads