Off camera flash system for a6300

Started Dec 8, 2016 | Questions
fiatLuxFoto New Member • Posts: 7
Off camera flash system for a6300

Own a a6300 and I am looking for a system for off-camera flash. From having a on camera flash to multiple flashes can anyone recommend a system that they have used?

Thanks,

Mark

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
snapa
snapa Veteran Member • Posts: 5,563
Re: Off camera flash system for a6300

fiatLuxFoto wrote:

Own a a6300 and I am looking for a system for off-camera flash. From having a on camera flash to multiple flashes can anyone recommend a system that they have used?

Thanks, Mark

I wrote a post a day ago to help someone else asking a similar question to yours. In addition to the 2 links in that post, here is a very good YouTube video that you may find helpful. I have not used it to trigger any other flashes yet, but if needed in the future, at least it does give me that option.

I basically like it because it is extremely small/light and reduced my ISO level by 75% percent in my tests. That's exactly what I wanted and what this little flash will do for me. It will definitely come in handy when shooting in very low light levels and much better than the built-in flash on my a6300.

-- hide signature --

Life is short, make the best of it while you can!
http://grob.smugmug.com/

snapa's gear list:snapa's gear list
Sony a6300 Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS Sony E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Phase One Capture One Pro +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads