Few shots from a wedding yesterday..

Started Sep 17, 2016 | Discussions
eternaleye Regular Member • Posts: 246
Few shots from a wedding yesterday..

Just wanting to share a few of my favorites from yesterday.. Theres quite a few more, but i don't wanna over do it. Now time to get ready for wedding no.2 of this weekend..

eternaleye's gear list:eternaleye's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Olympus E-M5 II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM +6 more
f50mmco New Member • Posts: 16
Re: Few shots from a wedding yesterday..

Nice shots. The last one in a contrasty B&W would stand out more, I think.

f50mmco

f50mmco's gear list:f50mmco's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
OP eternaleye Regular Member • Posts: 246

f50mmco wrote:

Nice shots. The last one in a contrasty B&W would stand out more, I think.

f50mmco

totally, usually for the final product i'll do some variations of certain photos.. like your suggestion for example. Ill include the original in color and a black and white version. thanks for the compliment too by the way.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Olympus E-M5 II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM +6 more
wgravesphoto
wgravesphoto Forum Member • Posts: 53

Lovely photos!  What camera body?

-- hide signature --

William Graves
www.wgravesphoto.com

Kaso Veteran Member • Posts: 4,480

wgravesphoto wrote:

What camera body?

Touch/click on a posted image to see EXIF details. 5D Mark III.

wgravesphoto wrote:

Lovely photos! What camera body?

yup, what Kaso said.. I use a 5D mark III, 24-70mm f2.8L II, and a 70-200mm f2.8L II IS for weddings. Thanks for the compliment

yodermk Senior Member • Posts: 1,366
5D Mark THREE???

Oh my, how could you dis-service your clients enough to use a camera that puts banding in the shadows??? They're gonna be TICKED OFF!

Oh wait, guess they turned out great anyway. You were lucky!

-- hide signature --

If it's a *Single* Lens Reflex, why do I need so many lenses?

yodermk's gear list:yodermk's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro +12 more
Re: 5D Mark THREE???

yodermk wrote:

Oh my, how could you dis-service your clients enough to use a camera that puts banding in the shadows??? They're gonna be TICKED OFF!

Oh wait, guess they turned out great anyway. You were lucky!

SOOoo lucky!

janecee7 Junior Member • Posts: 40

Wow, those are beautiful shots!!  That is a lucky couple, you have provided them with some wonderful memories.

I'm happy to know that you still use the same old camera as me--hard to replace a 5DIII that still does everything I ask of it, never complains and never lets me down.

The Davinator
The Davinator Forum Pro • Posts: 22,679

Nice set.  I'd like to see the last in b&w.  Also, the WB is a bit cool...especially in the first shot...which renders the dress almost blue.

The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 +17 more

The Davinator wrote:

Nice set. I'd like to see the last in b&w. Also, the WB is a bit cool...especially in the first shot...which renders the dress almost blue.

you sure? I'm not seeing that, and my monitor is calibrated.. does anyone else notice? I mean, i did bring down the highlights just a tiny bit, so that detail brought back in can sometimes have that sort of effect, but I'm not seeing any blue.

janecee7 wrote:

Wow, those are beautiful shots!! That is a lucky couple, you have provided them with some wonderful memories.

I'm happy to know that you still use the same old camera as me--hard to replace a 5DIII that still does everything I ask of it, never complains and never lets me down.

Yeah, its been a workhorse of a camera and gets put through paces it probably shouldn't.. when I'm working i tend to not baby my things as I have other things going on in my head and sometime the camera gets bumped around, its been rained on, etc.. still works great!! no complaints here.

Kansas Ron Senior Member • Posts: 2,416

Yes, picking up blue also.  Calibrated monitor.

-- hide signature --

(See profile for equipment)

Kansas Ron's gear list:Kansas Ron's gear list
Sony a9 Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sony FE 24-105mm F4 Tamron 17-28mm F2.8 Di III RXD

Kansas Ron wrote:

Yes, picking up blue also. Calibrated monitor.

ok cool. ill tweak it a little.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads