RX1r, Isaac Mizrahi exhibit

Started Jul 15, 2016 | Discussions
elliottnewcomb Forum Pro • Posts: 16,663
RX1r, Isaac Mizrahi exhibit

Jewish Museum, NYC, large exhibit, Gowns, Costumes, Accessories, Movies. Creatures are lifesize also.

-- hide signature --

Elliott

elliottnewcomb's gear list:elliottnewcomb's gear list
Sony RX1R Olympus Stylus 1 Sony RX100 III Olympus Stylus 1s Sony RX100 VI +1 more
Sony RX1R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
OP elliottnewcomb Forum Pro • Posts: 16,663
Re: RX1r, Isaac Mizrahi exhibit

More for Fashion Lovers,

The details and impeccable tailoring shows at original sizes of course.

My Favorite

-- hide signature --

Elliott

Sony RX1R Olympus Stylus 1 Sony RX100 III Olympus Stylus 1s Sony RX100 VI +1 more
(unknown member) Veteran Member • Posts: 5,400
Stunning images

Of course, the exhibit and lighting are unusually beautiful to begin with. Then it's your great technical work, Elliott!  The full size sensor opens a new world, when viewing original size. I love the output of  Sony's full frame compacts.

Re: Stunning images

Lightpath48 wrote:

Of course, the exhibit and lighting are unusually beautiful to begin with. Then it's your great technical work, Elliott! The full size sensor opens a new world, when viewing original size. I love the output of Sony's full frame compacts.

I am having a ball with my first FF camera. The lighting was mixed in places, the AWB did well.

As usual for me, after a while I found the camera settings I didn't check less than ideal, changed them, shot a few things differently on the way out than in.

Sometimes I find the mode dial moves undesirably when taking out of bag. Luckily I can hold RX1r fairly steady and all still objects, soo...

-- hide signature --

Elliott

Re: RX1r, Isaac Mizrahi exhibit

Last day of exhibit is this coming Tuesday if anyone is around.

-- hide signature --

Elliott

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads