Informations for Fujifilm cameras

Started May 24, 2016 | Questions
(unknown member) Regular Member • Posts: 147
Informations for Fujifilm cameras

Well, believe it or not, Fujifilm manager contacted me for offering part or full time job in Fujifilm store in NY which will be going to open soon. They needed a person who is interesting in Photography and as a photography student, I called them back and made a schedule for interview. I'm not sure if I'm going to work or not but at least I should get informations about Fuji cameras especially X system, Instax, and etc.

Any characteristics, advantages, and etc for Fujifilm cameras? What can you say about Fujifilm cameras?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
C41 Regular Member • Posts: 441
Re: Informations for Fujifilm cameras

Congratulations. Fuji has a very informative website, especially for the X system, which a motivated candidate would check out if you're not already familiar with it -- and I'm sure they'd give you plenty of training anyway. [MOD] Edit

PenPix Veteran Member • Posts: 3,261

Very cool!  Good luck with the interview!

Instax is actually an growing product for Fuji.  I get a lot of requests for "Polaroid" film... which is what most customers call the Instax film  , and the number of requests is definitely up from last year.  In the age of cell phones, having a physical print is quite the novelty.

The Fuji  X100 is the X camera that most people are familiar with.  I think because it's a good looking camera and the retro look is in.  Although I own an X-E1 with the 27mm pancake lens, I geta few people walking up to me asking me if it's the X100.

If you want to read up on it, just download the product brochures as that will give you all you really need to know about the cameras.  Any in-depth details will be provided by Fuji during training. (p.s. The Trans-X sensor is one of Fuji's big selling point)

What is most important is that they see your enthusiasm, that you are eager to learn, and that you are passionate about selling the best camera to the customer so they leave happy.  If you are confident and upbeat about a product, you are going to be very successful selling it.

GetaGrip
GetaGrip Regular Member • Posts: 283

Sunshine4784 wrote:

Well, believe it or not, Fujifilm manager contacted me for offering part or full time job in Fujifilm store in NY which will be going to open soon. They needed a person who is interesting in Photography and as a photography student, I called them back and made a schedule for interview. I'm not sure if I'm going to work or not but at least I should get informations about Fuji cameras especially X system, Instax, and etc.

Any characteristics, advantages, and etc for Fujifilm cameras? What can you say about Fujifilm cameras?

Well I could spill my guts on this matter, but here you go......

The X-Factor: How the Fujifilm X-Series Changed a Company and an Industry

But hé, good luck with the interview and here some homework to impress the Fuji Guy on your interview.

FUJI X BUYER’S GUIDE :: PART 1 :: CAMERAS

FUJI X BUYER’S GUIDE :: PART 2 :: LENSES

FUJI X BUYER’S GUIDE :: PART 3 :: ACCESSORIES

-- hide signature --
 GetaGrip's gear list:GetaGrip's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D750 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +14 more
slimandy Forum Pro • Posts: 17,157

I would suggest you read Fuji's own web site.

slimandy's gear list:slimandy's gear list
Sony RX100 II Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads