Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring

Started Apr 2, 2016 | For sale
Tom B. Senior Member • Posts: 1,157
Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring

I have an Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, and FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring.

All in New Mint condition!

I bought brand new from B&H Photo Video in 2015. I thought I wanted to get into macro photography but never did. I put batteries in it and took a couple of photos to test it and it works great! And then, never found the time to pursue the macro part of the hobby.

I also purchased the FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring which Connects the Flash Unit to a 46mm Filter Thread, Suitable for M.ZUIKO ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro.

I'm starting a price on eBay of $525 with free UPS shipping, I paid $780 when I bought and will include the original receipt.

The set includes:

• STF-22 Twin Flash
  • FC-1 TTL Controller
  • FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring
  • Owners Manual
  • Very nice Shoulder Strap Carrying Case
  • Original Receipt from B&H

eBay listing

Complete Kit

-- hide signature --

Tom

Tom B.'s gear list:Tom B.'s gear list
Sony RX100 VII Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +13 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Brownstown, MI, United States

OP Tom B. Senior Member • Posts: 1,157
Re: Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring

Hello everyone, just one reminder, tomorrow Friday 4/9 at 9pm EDT is the last chance to get this.

Tom B. wrote:

I have an Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, and FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring.

All in New Mint condition!

I bought brand new from B&H Photo Video in 2015. I thought I wanted to get into macro photography but never did. I put batteries in it and took a couple of photos to test it and it works great! And then, never found the time to pursue the macro part of the hobby.

I also purchased the FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring which Connects the Flash Unit to a 46mm Filter Thread, Suitable for M.ZUIKO ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro.

I'm starting a price on eBay of $525 with free UPS shipping, I paid $780 when I bought and will include the original receipt.

The set includes:

• STF-22 Twin Flash
  • FC-1 TTL Controller
  • FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring
  • Owners Manual
  • Very nice Shoulder Strap Carrying Case
  • Original Receipt from B&H

eBay listing

Complete Kit

-- hide signature --

Tom

Sony RX100 VII Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +13 more
OP Tom B. Senior Member • Posts: 1,157
Re: Olympus STF-22 Twin Flash Set with FC-1 TTL Controller, FR-2 Flash Adapter Ring

Not For Sale Anymore,

Thanks,

Tom

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads