Nikon P900 with SWIVI S3 foldable viewfinder

Started Mar 1, 2016 | Discussions
djmorgan
djmorgan Regular Member • Posts: 402
Nikon P900 with SWIVI S3 foldable viewfinder

For those that might consider this upgrade, it does work and adds features to the P900 as seen here. Such as X3 magnification of screen and sun shade

The 'add on' can be researched here http://www.ggsfoto.com/products/swivi-s3-foldable-viewfinder/

djmorgan's gear list:djmorgan's gear list
Nikon D5500 Nikon AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Nikon 35mm F1.8G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR
Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
KwhyChang Veteran Member • Posts: 5,990
Re: Nikon P900 with SWIVI S3 foldable viewfinder

Thanks for sharing this set-up. I like to know what others are using and wasn't aware of this option. What does it cost?

-- hide signature --

Dave

KJaay Veteran Member • Posts: 7,869

Nice add on

-- hide signature --

KJ

KJaay's gear list:KJaay's gear list
Canon PowerShot S3 IS Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix P600 Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon Coolpix P1000 +1 more
Tracestar New Member • Posts: 1

I know this is an old thread but I'm curious if this viewfinder add-on is clear when you look through it? I purchased the SevenOaks viewfinder and it fits the P900 but when you look through it there are small squares and it's hard to take a clear picture. Thank you.

Steen Bay Veteran Member • Posts: 7,418

Tracestar wrote:

I know this is an old thread but I'm curious if this viewfinder add-on is clear when you look through it? I purchased the SevenOaks viewfinder and it fits the P900 but when you look through it there are small squares and it's hard to take a clear picture. Thank you.

Maybe the add-on viewfinder just magnifies the LCD image so much that you can see the individual dots/pixels?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads