Nikon Coolpix 5700

Started Dec 9, 2015 | User reviews
kennyraisin New Member • Posts: 2
Nikon Coolpix 5700

Have had this camera for years and I have to say for the time it was first introduced it had a lot of features that other cameras did not have. It still covers a wide spectrum today from it's available RAW format, f/2.8 range and a ton of features I still love and use. I have recently purchased a Nikon P610 (Mainly for it's zoom capabilities and price range) and still use the 5700 for a lot of macro and portrait shots. I really believe it should be recognized as a camera that set a standard when it first came out and astill stood the test of time.

kennyraisin's gear list:kennyraisin's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 5700 Nikon Coolpix P610
Nikon Coolpix 5700
5 megapixels • 1.5 screen • 35 – 280 mm (8×)
Announced: May 29, 2002
kennyraisin's score
Average community score
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
André BARELIER
André BARELIER Veteran Member • Posts: 9,943
Re: Nikon Coolpix 5700

Nice to see you still enjoy your camera. Image quality is not the only criteria to look at when purchasing a camera. The pleasure you feel when using it in the field matters a lot too.

But...Why don't you post some pictures?

-- hide signature --
 André BARELIER's gear list:André BARELIER's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7800 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR Nikon D3300 Nikon 1 J5 +8 more
OP kennyraisin New Member • Posts: 2
Re: Nikon Coolpix 5700

Getting some together. I'm waiting to get some winter pictures if we ever get snow.

kennyraisin's gear list:kennyraisin's gear list
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads