Just received the new A7R II book by Gary Friedman

Started Oct 18, 2015 | Discussions
Esstee
Esstee Contributing Member • Posts: 628
Just received the new A7R II book by Gary Friedman

Just wanted to let everyone know that Gary Friedman's new A7R II book is now available for download and by the look of it, up to the same high standards as his other digital camera books.

Sony Alpha 7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Abrak Veteran Member • Posts: 3,433
Re: Just received the new A7R II book by Gary Friedman
Esstee
OP Esstee Contributing Member • Posts: 628

Abrak wrote:

link?

I got it from here: http://www.friedmanarchives.com/ebooks/

I purchased the A7 II book with the promise that I'd get the A7R II just as soon as it was out and so I received the email earlier this evening.

Charles Hull Regular Member • Posts: 370

Esstee wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that Gary Friedman's new A7R II book is now available for download and by the look of it, up to the same high standards as his other digital camera books.

Thanks for the heads up.  I just downloaded the A7RII book and am reading it already.  I love Gary's books; have the A6000 book and the A7 and A7II supplement.  I can really recommend these, and expect the A7RII book will be equally useful.

Charles Hull's gear list:Charles Hull's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R II Sony a6300 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS +5 more
Wenzej
Wenzej Junior Member • Posts: 48

Read the book last night this is the BEST book for the A7RM2 by far.  All your questions answered about configuration.  He also has a similar book for the other A7 cameras and the A6000.

-- hide signature --
 Wenzej's gear list:Wenzej's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V Canon EOS 20D Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7R II Sony DT 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads