Incredible Value

Started Jul 11, 2015 | User reviews
jimhuddle New Member • Posts: 6
Incredible Value

This camera gets better all the time. I use regularly and it has inspired my creative side. I now feel the tool

In my hands is as capable or more than me. It really has the best features and most flexibility I can get.

I enjoy the wireless remote mostly cause I can set up camera on tripod with cameo in backyard then I watch

The birds come to my perch and shoot by touching my phone  screen also change aperture and ISO

As the light changes. Another great feature I can carry while bike riding easily with small camera bag I

Keep a couple zooms and a couple of primes and a tripod hang from handle bars. All possible due to

The size. Could it be better yes iso 200 would like iso 100 it does allow you to shot at iso 100 it is

Called  low.  The only other thing I miss is GPS in camera. Even as a senior I was able to learn the menus

Control is easy now. I have had this EM-10 now for over 6 months  I have easily shot 350 frames with

Battery still going. I did contact customer support once and it was great a real person after a few minutes

Thanks Olympus

jimhuddle's gear list:jimhuddle's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +3 more
Olympus OM-D E-M10
16 megapixels • 3 screen • Four Thirds sensor
Announced: Jan 29, 2014
jimhuddle's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
great
Action / sports
great
Landscapes / scenery
excellent