3D Lens attachment (w Mirrors)

Started Jun 29, 2015 | Discussions
inxs68 New Member • Posts: 4
Re: 3D Lens attachment (w Mirrors)

the kula deeper its an exellent 3d lens ,no black bars in the midle and used with a 4k camera you have planty of space to crop video or photo , fujifilm and panasonic 3d1 are good fr photo but not so good for video , sony dev-3 and sony dev-50 are exellent 1080 3d cameras. kula deeper on aps-c camera need 20mm lens 0n 35mm camera 45mm lens , pentax 3d needs 30mm lens on aps-c camera 50mm on 35mm camera.

inxs68 New Member • Posts: 4

I have a w1 fujifilm that I'll be happy to sell for $300.00 ,its like new , but you can find a w3 fujifilm in amazon or ebay , panasonic 3d1 is an exellent 3d camera , and also you may want to look for sony dev-3 or dev-5 or dev-50 but they're more expensive but exellent 1080 cameras.

threed123
threed123 Senior Member • Posts: 1,425

inxs68 wrote:

the kula deeper its an exellent 3d lens ,no black bars in the midle and used with a 4k camera you have planty of space to crop video or photo , fujifilm and panasonic 3d1 are good fr photo but not so good for video , sony dev-3 and sony dev-50 are exellent 1080 3d cameras. kula deeper on aps-c camera need 20mm lens 0n 35mm camera 45mm lens , pentax 3d needs 30mm lens on aps-c camera 50mm on 35mm camera.

I give it a big...ugh! Didn't work for me. Took a lot of post processing to align and then it hurt my eyes. Plus only half frame is useless. Just my experience. I will try it again for video, and see if I can get any better result...will let you know...

Simon Zeev
Simon Zeev Senior Member • Posts: 2,914

I tried to take 3D pictures with 3D adapters with some cameras and with very bad results.

I shoot now with 2 synchronizes Olympus m43 at 8cm stereo base or with 2 GoPro's at 7.5 cm SB.

I try different SB from 1 cm (with one camera) to 20 cm and all works.* to 10 cm are my favorites.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Zeev
Simon = family name so... call me Zeev!
http://public.fotki.com/zeev-simon/
http://picasaweb.google.com/zeev.simon

Simon Zeev's gear list:Simon Zeev's gear list
Canon PowerShot S1 IS Ricoh Caplio GX100 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads