Is there a horizon gauge on back display of the Sony RX10?

Started Aug 28, 2014 | Questions
aroundtokyo
aroundtokyo Regular Member • Posts: 105
Is there a horizon gauge on back display of the Sony RX10?

I've read the manual, searched the web as well as this forum but can't find an answer to this question.

Is it possible to get the horizon gauge on the display at the back of the camera?  I can get one in the viewfinder but not on the back of the camera.

If anyone could help out, I'd really appreciate it.

-- hide signature --

I live in Tokyo, one of the greatest cities in the world

aroundtokyo's gear list:aroundtokyo's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Apple iPhone 7 Plus
ANSWER:
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
lancespring Veteran Member • Posts: 3,974
There are separate settings

for both your viewfinder and LCD display options.   In addition, there are more than one display for each, which you can toggle between by pressing the DISP button

Press the display button to toggle through the displays you currently have configured, to see how they look.  To then adjust them, press the MENU button and select the Gear Wheel, and then the 2nd screen under that menu. Then select the "DISP Button" option, to then be able to modify your display options.

You have control over these options.

lancespring's gear list:lancespring's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D600 +1 more
selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
Wilhelm Senior Member • Posts: 1,086
Re: Is there a horizon gauge on back display of the Sony RX10?

aroundtokyo wrote:

I've read the manual, searched the web as well as this forum but can't find an answer to this question.

Is it possible to get the horizon gauge on the display at the back of the camera? I can get one in the viewfinder but not on the back of the camera.

If anyone could help out, I'd really appreciate it.

Go to: Display/monitor/level.  Check the box.

Do yourself a tremendous favor, and buy Alexander White's "Guide to the Sony DSC-RX10."  I've had my camera over 9 months, ans still need to often refer to the Guide.  (The damn camera is too complicated.)

aroundtokyo
OP aroundtokyo Regular Member • Posts: 105

Thanks for the help guys!  I bought my camera in Japan and as my reading skills aren't that great, even after living here a long time, I just couldn't get it.  But problem solved with those walkthroughs!!

-- hide signature --

I live in Tokyo, one of the greatest cities in the world

aroundtokyo's gear list:aroundtokyo's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Apple iPhone 7 Plus
gak44 Regular Member • Posts: 300
 gak44's gear list:gak44's gear list
Sony RX100 III Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads