X100T

Started Jul 20, 2014 | Discussions
Satchmolouie Junior Member • Posts: 43
X100T

Just saw this on my flickr a sec ago.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidhobby/14701012902/
in the the area it shows what gear you used, it says X100T....

Satchmolouie's gear list:Satchmolouie's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
beespeckled
beespeckled Senior Member • Posts: 2,240
Re: X100T

I get an OOOPs! page not available, clicking that link  hmmmmm

beespeckled's gear list:beespeckled's gear list
Kodak EasyShare P850 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Sony RX1 Sony SLT-A77 +10 more
with lots of gear but no idea Regular Member • Posts: 240

Yes. Me two. I think we've been had!!

with lots of gear but no idea's gear list:with lots of gear but no idea's gear list
Canon EOS 500D Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-A2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +2 more
OP Satchmolouie Junior Member • Posts: 43

with lots of gear but no idea wrote:

He removed the images. super weird.

Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art

Satchmolouie wrote:

with lots of gear but no idea wrote:

He removed the images. super weird.

Also failed to mention it was on david hobby's flickr page.

with lots of gear but no idea Regular Member • Posts: 240

That must make it reeeally super super weird.

with lots of gear but no idea's gear list:with lots of gear but no idea's gear list
Canon EOS 500D Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-A2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS +2 more

I look like a crazy person now.
But i also commented on one of the two photos he had posted within a short amount, "how is the X100T?". the next time i went on to check they were gone.

Marcos Villaroman Veteran Member • Posts: 6,256

Satchmolouie wrote:

But i also commented on one of the two photos he had posted within a short amount, "how is the X100T?". the next time i went on to check they were gone.

It goes to show, when you see something interesting on the net that might be taken down, do a screen capture.

Marcos Villaroman's gear list:Marcos Villaroman's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +62 more
ggweci Regular Member • Posts: 228

Satchmolouie wrote:

Very interesting. The rumors say that an X100S replacement is coming (to potentially be named X100T) and I wouldn't be surprised if Fuji provided a sample version for Hobby to test/trial. He has been one of the big promoters of the Fuji X system and the X100 series (fits in well with the Strobist scene).

Hopefully someone else noticed while the image was still up and was able to capture a screen shot. Maybe Fuji Rumors will post something in the next day or two.

ggweci's gear list:ggweci's gear list
Ricoh GR III Sony a7 II Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28mm F2 +1 more

ggweci wrote:

Satchmolouie wrote:

Very interesting. The rumors say that an X100S replacement is coming (to potentially be named X100T) and I wouldn't be surprised if Fuji provided a sample version for Hobby to test/trial. He has been one of the big promoters of the Fuji X system and the X100 series (fits in well with the Strobist scene).

Hopefully someone else noticed while the image was still up and was able to capture a screen shot. Maybe Fuji Rumors will post something in the next day or two.

Yeah, i kinda bummed, was pretty shocked to see it on the data, I know one of the images was Favorited. & i wish i was more trigger happy with my screen shooting.

mooshoepork Regular Member • Posts: 252

There's no cached copy or anything?

bartolyni Contributing Member • Posts: 513
yes it was X100T

Satchmolouie wrote:

Just saw this on my flickr a sec ago.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidhobby/14701012902/
in the the area it shows what gear you used, it says X100T....

I saw the images linked above......I clicked the link just about a minute or two after your post and there they were.....they were taken at ISO 1600, 640, 200 and I think 320 and 400. They were shots of Rodeo and nightscapes if I am not mistaken. So yes it was X100T and you are not crazy!!

Bernie Ess Veteran Member • Posts: 7,129
Not too surprising...

x100T has been predicted as the 24MP X-Trans III successor of the x100s for a while now. At least the sensor, and it seems logic that it sees it's first application in the x100 which started the whole "X"- thing.

I hope however that they overhowled the lens a bit, the old version may be a bit soft at wider apertures with this high pixel count.

And I still do hope that  the "X- Pro 2" will feature the first version of the mythic organic sensor.

Bernie

-- hide signature --

'All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice.' (Elliot Erwitt)

Bernie Ess's gear list:Bernie Ess's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3
valdazis Forum Member • Posts: 61
Re: Not too surprising...
 valdazis's gear list:valdazis's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D7100 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +2 more
rubr New Member • Posts: 2
Re: yes it was X100T

I've just register today to confirm it's true. The next minute you wrote your post I could saw on this link the photo of the cowboy. Below was written X100T.

Hello from Lyon France

rubr's gear list:rubr's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R

Why isn't there more discussion here? Pretty cool if true.

Can you tell us more about the pics/data shown?
--
http://www.peterscottdavison.com

http://www.flickr.com/mooshoepork

AliH Forum Member • Posts: 72

I checked the link in your post 5 minutes after you made the post. I can confirm that the image was there! It was ranch image and the Camera was described as "X100T". I didn't do a screen capture either!

valdazis Forum Member • Posts: 61

I wonder if Fuji is going to keep an OVF on this new model..?

valdazis's gear list:valdazis's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D7100 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +2 more
DarnGoodPhotos Forum Pro • Posts: 10,193

valdazis wrote:

I wonder if Fuji is going to keep an OVF on this new model..?

Without one of the defining features, it's just an XE2 with pancake lens and leaf shutter. No OVF would have bad implications for the X-Pro2.

DarnGoodPhotos's gear list:DarnGoodPhotos's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads