+++++ This week through your m43 -- 5 July +++++

Started Jul 5, 2014 | Discussions
dcassat
dcassat Senior Member • Posts: 1,226
Yes, thank you

Yes Andrew my processing tends to lead me in that direction, that's a comfortable place for me.

-- hide signature --

Dan

dcassat's gear list:dcassat's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +8 more
19andrew47
19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 29,254
Re: Noctilucent clouds in the Netherlands

Interesting information and beautiful images Jorge.

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: More nature....

Very well taken!

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: Sunflower sunsets

Both nice!

Andrew

bgalb
bgalb Senior Member • Posts: 2,167
Walkabout with E-M5 and Panny 12-32 at Silver Dollar City

My E-M1 is used mostly for events and wildlife, but the trusty E-M5 with 12-32 goes everywhere in a belt pouch for light walkabouts with family.

Part of a 15 shot series in S-AF at 4.5fps

All 15 shots seemed to be in focus.  Possibly a little sharpness lost because I was panning with IS1 IBIS.  I am still undecided if this really makes a difference.  The second girl from the rear had never been on an amusement park ride before and was petrified.

Here she is in the middle celebrating her survival!  My granddaughter is on the right

I love this little rig (E-M5 with 12-32) for casual walkabouts.

bgalb's gear list:bgalb's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +4 more
19andrew47
Re: Shots from the 4th...Tampa thunder storm...small town parade...

A nice set.  My favourite is the young man sitting on the old tractor.

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: Not that productive week i am afraid

Very nice light and sky in the second.

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: July 4th fireworks - Sunset - Grand Traverse Bay, Michigan

Nice composition and colour.

Andrew

Jim Salvas
Jim Salvas Veteran Member • Posts: 5,392
Re: Fireworks, live time kyakers and fisheye

rickreyn wrote:

That's how to take fireworks...!

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

Jim Salvas
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretsky

Jim Salvas's gear list:Jim Salvas's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +11 more
19andrew47
Re: Pittsburgh, Lightning and Good/Bad Fireworks

All very nice!

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: Walkabout with E-M5 and Panny 12-32 at Silver Dollar City

The first images were necessary to set up the last, along with the explanation.  Very nice.

Andrew

19andrew47
Re: July Garden shots

Nicely done.  The lilies are under appreciated locally as they can be found growing in the ditches along the road sides in abundance.  Still they have lovely flowers.

Andrew

Hen3ry
OP Hen3ry Forum Pro • Posts: 18,218
Re: Walkabout with E-M5 and Panny 12-32 at Silver Dollar City

bgalb wrote:

My E-M1 is used mostly for events and wildlife, but the trusty E-M5 with 12-32 goes everywhere in a belt pouch for light walkabouts with family.

All 15 shots seemed to be in focus. Possibly a little sharpness lost because I was panning with IS1 IBIS. I am still undecided if this really makes a difference. The second girl from the rear had never been on an amusement park ride before and was petrified.

I love this little rig (E-M5 with 12-32) for casual walkabouts.

Isn't it amazing how that little lens turns your "normal" camera into a walkabout fun machine? I've experienced this with my G6. The combination almost makes the GM1 redundant.

Fun pix!

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-to-karai-komana_31.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic G85 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +7 more
rickreyn
rickreyn Senior Member • Posts: 1,507

Mine too! Thanks.

rickreyn's gear list:rickreyn's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
yyr
yyr Veteran Member • Posts: 8,723
A couple

Photo opportunities have been a bit thin of late.

A hurried shot at Greenwich where we were with our Australian visitors. Not the best bracket I've ever shot

GM1 and 12-32 at 12mm

And Ozzie is visiting for a few days whilst his parents take a short break...

Getting bigger by the day

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

yyr's gear list:yyr's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Leica T Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT +5 more
yyr
Re: Where is this?

You have my sympathy about the free time - I know exactly what you mean. Skipping breakfast is dedicated though

Tunisia is a former French protectorate so yes, you'd expect them to speak French. It's commonly spoken across most of North Africa as a first or second language. I can carry your bags next time you go and translate if you like - I can even muster up a few words of Arabic

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

Olympus E-M1 Leica T Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT +5 more
yyr

The first has a nice eerie feel to it.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr
Re: Pittsburgh, Lightning and Good/Bad Fireworks

4,5 & 6 for me. Super nice shots though all are excellent as always.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr
Re: July Garden shots

jalywol wrote:

The Rudbekia hirta and Hemerocallis fulva are up and in full, glorious, bloom!

-J

I think this one works particularly well. I love the colour and contrast. What are you shooting with? The EXIF says 'Sony'

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr
Re: 1927 Durant Star 4

The second is particularly good I think. You must have extraordinary patience

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads