ZS40/TZ60 Price Drop of U.S. $52.

Started Jun 8, 2014 | Discussions
John McCormack Veteran Member • Posts: 5,818
ZS40/TZ60 Price Drop of U.S. $52.

FYI if you're shopping: Amazon.com and the big online retailers have dropped the price on the ZS40/TZ60 today, June 8.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Shadeaux Regular Member • Posts: 164
Re: ZS40/TZ60 Price Drop of U.S. $52.

John McCormack wrote:

FYI if you're shopping: Amazon.com and the big online retailers have dropped the price on the ZS40/TZ60 today, June 8.

Thanks so much for posting this. My credit card has a 90 day price drop guarantee. Hopefully I'll be able to get a refund!

Wendy

21st Hermit Veteran Member • Posts: 5,470

Did a Google search, seems a price drop guarantee only applies to travel. Hope I'm wrong. Post back what you find.

Shadeaux wrote:

John McCormack wrote:

Thanks so much for posting this. My credit card has a 90 day price drop guarantee. Hopefully I'll be able to get a refund!

Wendy

-- hide signature --

Lost in the Colorado Mountains!!!

Shadeaux Regular Member • Posts: 164

21st Hermit wrote:

Did a Google search, seems a price drop guarantee only applies to travel. Hope I'm wrong. Post back what you find.

Discover card has a price protection guarantee.
" If you see an item you purchased at any store at a lower price within 90 days, Discover will cover the difference."
https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/price-protection.html

I've never tried to use this before; I'll find out tomorrow if I can get a refund (the dept. that handles this is closed on Sunday)

Chase Visa also recently added a similar price guarantee.

Wendy

Trafford
Trafford Veteran Member • Posts: 8,255

Why, has this camera been a disappointment?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads