Red-tailed Hawks and Robins
I captured these images using a Celestron telescope and a Canon 70D that I was getting setup in my backyard for some astrophotography. I noticed these Red-tailed Hawks in a tree about 80 yards from our house. They were both sitting there for a while as a group of Robins were harassing them. One of them got awfully close, but eventually both Hawks flew away.
Love that second shot!
REALLY cool/lucky shots!
I was out there for about an hour before I got it. The robin kept bouncing around from branch to branch and finally landed there. I snapped three shots before it flew off again.
Thanks for the comments.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4