Memorial Day at the National Memorial Cemetary of the Pacific
Technically the day before Memorial Day. i always try to visit to visit relatives buried there. The flags up during this time are always a moving sight. I tried to do the sights justice. Anybody else with Memorial Day pics are welcome to post. Here they are.
From last year at the same time, in the National Cemetery in Little Rock, Arkansas. The dead of the Union and the Confederacy both reside here.
This is a Nikon D300 shot, but otherwise appropriate.
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretsky
Enjoyed seeing these. Thanks for sharing them.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!