d4s will not show preview and will not shut off and files are corrupted.
Anyone have this problem and if so, any idea of what is causing it?
I would try a factory reset! If that does not clear up the problem, Exchange it.
I had the same problem with my images, and found out that the memory card was at fault. The card works fine in the D4 but not in the D4s. The jpegs get corrupted but the RAW are fine. About the preview, check your settings in the playback menu.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|