First shot with new 40-150 - close up
I'm pretty happy with my new lens i bought yesterday and am looking forward to receiving the Raynor 150 to see what the combo can do in flower and insect macro images. The size and weigh of the EPM2 with the 40-150 is pretty incredible for the IQ that comes out, I think.
Yes, with your nice shot, I tend to agree with you.
Great colours, sharp details and surprising bookeh!
Very good lens, especially for the price.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%