Just for fun (Panasonic camera/pet-related)
Oops I forgot the rule of using only Pannys. Sorry, can't unsee it now.
Squee! Gwen the little toad is adorable! I've found tiny frogs like that in the streams of western Maryland; they were black and you could mistake them for small crickets if you didn't look close. It's incredible to me that a vertebrate can be so tiny and perfect.
Alas, I have no amphibians here in Chicago. I don't think my three resident panthers would treat a toad with respect. The two kittens got here in February, but I still haven't gotten a good photo of all three. This shot captures the family dynamic pretty well with just the senior cat and one of the new guys.
Our ten year old Long-haired Dachxhund, Katie. I'm new to posting, so do you normally reduce image sie before posting? This one has been reduced, otherwise un-touched.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%