Started Apr 28, 2014 | Discussions
josbiker
OP josbiker Contributing Member • Posts: 987
Re: True

jimoyer wrote:

Dr_Jon wrote:

I think this whole thread is a bit silly anyway,

THIS

As far as the OP and his claims throughout this thread, all I've seen so far is a complete lack of understanding for what makes a camera a viable platform for sports/action shooting.

I'm a staunch supporter of the m4/3 platform, and have shot sports with an E-PL5, EM5, EM1, G5, and GH3. It CAN be done, but it's certainly not the best tool for the job. Someone said it earlier in the however many pages of 10 color posts with all the quotes.....it's getting very close, but it's not there yet. Tracking isn't there yet, and current generation EVF's just can't compete with OVF's in professional level sports and action imaging situations. That's not a criticism of the GH4 or any m4/3 camera, it's just the reality of the technology. For everything but sports/action photography, m4/3 cameras are "good enough" 99% of the time. For sports/action....well, I couldn't agree with Dr_Jon more.

The time that you raise this heavy beasts, that decide moment is already gone and you stay with empty hands,or you have too use an other heavy tripod and be very happy when you come home with the shot that should be that shot,  please use common sense and think a lot and than react,all these negatives reactions is a waist of time.

josbiker's gear list:josbiker's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm F2.8 Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG 50-200mm F2.8-4 +1 more
josbiker

jimoyer wrote:

Dr_Jon wrote:

I think this whole thread is a bit silly anyway,

THIS

As far as the OP and his claims throughout this thread, all I've seen so far is a complete lack of understanding for what makes a camera a viable platform for sports/action shooting.

I'm a staunch supporter of the m4/3 platform, and have shot sports with an E-PL5, EM5, EM1, G5, and GH3. It CAN be done, but it's certainly not the best tool for the job. Someone said it earlier in the however many pages of 10 color posts with all the quotes.....it's getting very close, but it's not there yet. Tracking isn't there yet, and current generation EVF's just can't compete with OVF's in professional level sports and action imaging situations. That's not a criticism of the GH4 or any m4/3 camera, it's just the reality of the technology. For everything but sports/action photography, m4/3 cameras are "good enough" 99% of the time. For sports/action....well, I couldn't agree with Dr_Jon more.

read this carefully and see how small that doggie is, and take also a look to his other test and think that the "others" are very big, heavey and very expensive and that that there are "moore" ways too make sharp pictures with the GH4, if you have the complete knowing of the GH4.

Watch out the times they are changing. The Gh4 is a GAMECHANGER.

Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm F2.8 Panasonic Leica 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG 50-200mm F2.8-4 +1 more
jimoyer
jimoyer Senior Member • Posts: 1,879

I'm not quite sure what you're saying in your posts but I'll at least try to reply to what I think you're saying.....in any case, I GUARANTEE that your English is much better than my Dutch.

The GH4 looks to be a fantastic camera, and I'm certainly not going to dispute that.  Again, for 99% of imaging assignments, it's probably all the camera you need and certainly much more convenient than shooting a FX or even DX DSLR body once you consider the size of the glass.  BUT, there are several things that work against it as a sports/action platform.  Again, I'll preface this with it CAN be done, but it's not the best tool for the job.....

First, the selection of fast, long glass isn't there.  It's certainly growing, but it's not there yet.  If it were, I would be shooting one already.  I haven't shot the GH4, and will at some point in the near future (right now I'm shooting several youth baseball teams, one pro baseball team, one pro development program of several teams, one high school girls soccer team and one olympic development soccer team in addition to having several weddings and a "Sweet 16" scheduled, so it will probably be several months before I really get a chance to shoot one for evaluation) but I can say that my hopes not too long ago were that the new OMD would be "the one" that would allow me to drop the heavy, long f2.8 Nikon glass I use for sports imaging and go exclusively with m4/3.  I found that it was MUCH better than previous generations with tracking although it had a strange habit of hitting perfect focus on the first few images, then going out for several images before achieving focus again at the end of the series.  I seriously wonder if this isn't caused by the lag in the EVF which, while much better than previous generations, still has enough lag at it's highest frame rate with moving subjects that it could be throwing that focus off by focusing on a different subject.  There in lies one of the biggest weaknesses, and the one thing that will keep professional sports/action shooters (as well as many enthusiasts) in the FX/DX DSLR with OVF camp.....the OVF offers no lag allowing you real time view of your subject, and more importantly the ability to keep your focus point(s) on your subject throughout a series of images.

You're obviously very excited about the GH4, and that's great.  It looks like a fantastic camera, and it may very well be my next m4/3 body.  While I hope it really has reached the point that I can replace my DSLR bodies, and more importantly heavy glass, I'm fairly certain I'll be shooting bodies with OVF's for at least a few years yet, and I'm also sure that the professionals shooting sports/action full time for the big outlets won't be making the change anytime soon for the same reasons I won't, not to mention the manufacturer support that isn't there for other manufacturers.

In short, there's a LOT more to shooting sports/action than the numbers you're basing your statements on.

jimoyer's gear list:jimoyer's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon 1 V2 Nikon D7100 Olympus E-M1 Nikon D4S +14 more
josbiker

jimoyer wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you're saying in your posts but I'll at least try to reply to what I think you're saying.....in any case, I GUARANTEE that your English is much better than my Dutch.

The GH4 looks to be a fantastic camera, and I'm certainly not going to dispute that. Again, for 99% of imaging assignments, it's probably all the camera you need and certainly much more convenient than shooting a FX or even DX DSLR body once you consider the size of the glass. BUT, there are several things that work against it as a sports/action platform. Again, I'll preface this with it CAN be done, but it's not the best tool for the job.....

First, the selection of fast, long glass isn't there. It's certainly growing, but it's not there yet. If it were, I would be shooting one already. I haven't shot the GH4, and will at some point in the near future (right now I'm shooting several youth baseball teams, one pro baseball team, one pro development program of several teams, one high school girls soccer team and one olympic development soccer team in addition to having several weddings and a "Sweet 16" scheduled, so it will probably be several months before I really get a chance to shoot one for evaluation) but I can say that my hopes not too long ago were that the new OMD would be "the one" that would allow me to drop the heavy, long f2.8 Nikon glass I use for sports imaging and go exclusively with m4/3. I found that it was MUCH better than previous generations with tracking although it had a strange habit of hitting perfect focus on the first few images, then going out for several images before achieving focus again at the end of the series. I seriously wonder if this isn't caused by the lag in the EVF which, while much better than previous generations, still has enough lag at it's highest frame rate with moving subjects that it could be throwing that focus off by focusing on a different subject. There in lies one of the biggest weaknesses, and the one thing that will keep professional sports/action shooters (as well as many enthusiasts) in the FX/DX DSLR with OVF camp.....the OVF offers no lag allowing you real time view of your subject, and more importantly the ability to keep your focus point(s) on your subject throughout a series of images.

You're obviously very excited about the GH4, and that's great. It looks like a fantastic camera, and it may very well be my next m4/3 body. While I hope it really has reached the point that I can replace my DSLR bodies, and more importantly heavy glass, I'm fairly certain I'll be shooting bodies with OVF's for at least a few years yet, and I'm also sure that the professionals shooting sports/action full time for the big outlets won't be making the change anytime soon for the same reasons I won't, not to mention the manufacturer support that isn't there for other manufacturers.

In short, there's a LOT more to shooting sports/action than the numbers you're basing your statements on.

Please give your opinion?

http://www.naturalexposures.com/panasonic-lumix-gh4/

jimoyer

When I get a chance to use one I will.  Until then, based on the link you left, I'd say that it's definitely one of, if not the best m4/3 (I don't recall the EM1's results, but I thought they were a bit better but could easily be wrong...I don't put much stock into those type of reviews and do my own tests), but it's not up to D7100/D300s AF caliber and it's definitely not up to D3/D4 (and all of their variants).

I average 500-700 images a baseball game, and with my D7100, the percentage of images that are discarded because of being out of focus are pretty low.  Most of them are either my fault, or are pre AF lock on.  Once the camera obtains a lock on a moving subject (including toward and away from me which are obviously harder than side to side shots) it rarely (almost never) will lose focus.  The Dx series of cameras are even better.

Again, the GH4 looks like an absolutely awesome camera for stills and especially video.  I hope I'm wrong, and eventually I'll find out for myself, but I don't see it replacing the Dx or EOS series of pro bodies, if for nothing else than the manufacturer support that isn't in place yet, at least not to the level Nikon and Canon are.

josbiker

jimoyer wrote:

When I get a chance to use one I will. Until then, based on the link you left, I'd say that it's definitely one of, if not the best m4/3 (I don't recall the EM1's results, but I thought they were a bit better but could easily be wrong...I don't put much stock into those type of reviews and do my own tests), but it's not up to D7100/D300s AF caliber and it's definitely not up to D3/D4 (and all of their variants).

I average 500-700 images a baseball game, and with my D7100, the percentage of images that are discarded because of being out of focus are pretty low. Most of them are either my fault, or are pre AF lock on. Once the camera obtains a lock on a moving subject (including toward and away from me which are obviously harder than side to side shots) it rarely (almost never) will lose focus. The Dx series of cameras are even better.

Again, the GH4 looks like an absolutely awesome camera for stills and especially video. I hope I'm wrong, and eventually I'll find out for myself, but I don't see it replacing the Dx or EOS series of pro bodies, if for nothing else than the manufacturer support that isn't in place yet, at least not to the level Nikon and Canon are.

Fred Kurtz On Apr. 29th, 2014 (3 days ago) Thanks for this post Dan. As you know I spent around $20k in new NIkon equipment in the past two years. Now my money is being funneled into Panasonic Micro 4/3′s equipment. How fast this field changes is just like in the computer industry. You literally have to purchase new every year or two or be left in the dust. Once I bought the Nikon equipment I mistakenly thought I was done for a very long time. As we discussed in Cuba, when I first started going on your Invitational Tours, it was about 90% Nikon and 10% Canon with maybe a Sony thrown in now and then. Now your trips are mostly Micro 4/3′s with a couple of Nikon’s and Canon’s thrown in. My how things change. Canon and Nikon better wake up. I really thought I would be a Nikon lifer. Not so sure now. My GH4 comes tomorrow from Hunt’s Camera and I am excited to start playing with it. Take Care Dan.

please

Le Frog Regular Member • Posts: 489
Re: Stunning...

Why on earth would you need/want shallow DoF for SPORTS???

Le Frog's gear list:Le Frog's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +6 more
jimoyer

Le Frog wrote:

Dear God please tell me you're kidding

Getting back to josbiker, do you have ANY real experience here or are you just going to continue to insist that it's the best based on info you dig up on the internet and often twist to serve your purpose?  Never mind.  I really don't need or want to know.  You shoot what works best for you.  I'll shoot what works best for me.  I'm sure the professional sports photographers will continue to shoot Nikon or Canon just a little while longer.  We have all of these choices to find the best tool for the job, and the one that works best for each of us.  Isn't that a wonderful thing.

PerL Forum Pro • Posts: 13,986

Le Frog wrote:

Do I need to waste time and effort explaining such fundamentals?

Paulmorgan Veteran Member • Posts: 7,567

PerL wrote:

josbiker wrote:

PerL wrote:

josbiker wrote:

According to Chip.de look and see!

Canon EOS 1D X, NIKON D4S, GH4.

Attention the start-up time with the GH4 is ALWAYS in LIVE-View!

The GH4 WINS in all the autofocus-times.

Please, JOSBIKER

...the amount of incompetent AF/Action shooting tests that are surfacing on review sites, that never had a professional sports/action shooter in the staff, now that another batch of cameras that claims to have "the fastest AF in the world" is out on the market.

My guess - in the world cup in soccer this summer, we still will see the traditional pro cameras on the sidelines.

I only see figures and not a statement!

Isn't "THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera" camera a statement? And a rather bold one?

I`ve always believed the best camera for anything including sports, is the camera you have with you at the time.

The fastest auto-focus in the world would not make you a better sports shooter.

jimoyer

Paulmorgan wrote:

I`ve always believed the best camera for anything including sports, is the camera you have with you at the time.

I'm sorry Paul, but that's a bit cliche. Yes, you need to have a camera with you to take a picture. That's sort of a given.

As far as the second half of the statement, take two equal shooters, and give one a Fuji X-Pro 1 and another a D4s, and lets see who comes home with more usable images.  I've shot plenty of sports with manual focus (70's and 80's Nikon film bodies...mainly an F3HP with MD until the F4 came out) and it certainly can be done.  Giving a complete novice the fastest AF in the world and putting them in front of a game they no nothing about won't get the shot.  But all things being equal, with two competent photographers?

I very rarely (almost never) quote other photographers...especially off the internet, but Thom Hogan did an interesting article not too long ago that's very relevant to that comment.

It may get me banned at least from the m4/3 forum because it mentions the Nikon 1 system but...

http://www.dslrbodies.com/newsviews/its-the-focus-nikon-should.html

josbiker

jimoyer wrote:

Le Frog wrote:

Dear God please tell me you're kidding

Getting back to josbiker, do you have ANY real experience here or are you just going to continue to insist that it's the best based on info you dig up on the internet and often twist to serve your purpose? Never mind. I really don't need or want to know. You shoot what works best for you. I'll shoot what works best for me. I'm sure the professional sports photographers will continue to shoot Nikon or Canon just a little while longer. We have all of these choices to find the best tool for the job, and the one that works best for each of us. Isn't that a wonderful thing.

You are not able to read, listen and think what happens in the outside world, please wake up, there are things happening. And i am sure that a professional shooter will earn money.

Who is twisting?

Ulric Veteran Member • Posts: 4,534

PerL wrote:

Ontario Gone wrote:

PerL wrote:

Use that when you can use it and when it is not possible to use, use than the faster auto-focus times on the GH4.

But I don't think GH4 has a faster AF/better hit rate in a real sports shooting scenario.

But how do you know that? What are you basing your opinion on? There is nothing in a physics sense that says a DSLR has to be faster than mirrorless, so if your only argument is "well it hasn't happened yet" , that's pretty thin. The reason a DSLR has been ahead is because the reflex mirror and PDAF have been developing for decades. The problem with that system is it is very hardware dependent, every shot the AF module loses sight of the target, thanks to the flipping mirror.

I am spectical because I have heard for years the "worlds fastest AF" claim, not the least from Panasonic. I remain so until I have seen something that convinces me. I want to see thight shots with shallow DOF of real sports/action scenarios, not small kids running, midtown traffic, turists on bikes, not kit lenses or slow teles shot in bright light with excessive DOF, etc. Show some striking shots that could be published in Sports Illustrated.

I second this request, pictures would be more convincing than this test.

Ulric's gear list:Ulric's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +13 more
josbiker

Ulric wrote:

PerL wrote:

Ontario Gone wrote:

PerL wrote:

Use that when you can use it and when it is not possible to use, use than the faster auto-focus times on the GH4.

But I don't think GH4 has a faster AF/better hit rate in a real sports shooting scenario.

But how do you know that? What are you basing your opinion on? There is nothing in a physics sense that says a DSLR has to be faster than mirrorless, so if your only argument is "well it hasn't happened yet" , that's pretty thin. The reason a DSLR has been ahead is because the reflex mirror and PDAF have been developing for decades. The problem with that system is it is very hardware dependent, every shot the AF module loses sight of the target, thanks to the flipping mirror.

I am spectical because I have heard for years the "worlds fastest AF" claim, not the least from Panasonic. I remain so until I have seen something that convinces me. I want to see thight shots with shallow DOF of real sports/action scenarios, not small kids running, midtown traffic, turists on bikes, not kit lenses or slow teles shot in bright light with excessive DOF, etc. Show some striking shots that could be published in Sports Illustrated.

I second this request, pictures would be more convincing than this test.

Eric Bowles On May. 2nd, 2014 (13 hours ago) Dan – thanks for sharing your test results. Mirrorless looks quite promising and is certainly improving rapidly. It’s clearly the way of the future. It seems to me your results with the GH4 are about the same as your Speeding Dog test of the Nikon D600. That’s remarkably good and certainly acceptable. Of course – skill from lots of practice is required for that kind of success rate. The potential frame rate of a mirrorless camera is another major plus. The lack of a mirror means frame rate is driven by processing and write speed. Frame rates of 20-30 fps for a single burst can make a big difference at peak action.

Reply Portrait of Daniel J. Cox Daniel J. Cox On May. 2nd, 2014 (13 hours ago) Eric, good observation regarding your comparison of the numbers between the GH4 and my tests with the Nikon D600. I agree with your comment regarding frame rate possibilities with the mirrorless cameras. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to get the 20-30FPS you mention and even more. Exciting times ahead in photography.

Please, Josbiker

josbiker
josbiker

josbiker wrote:

Daniel J. Cox Daniel Cox poses with his Nikon camera. Bozeman Montana Daniel J. Cox has been documenting nature for nearly 30 years.

He was recently honored as the 2013 Outstanding Nature Photographer of the Year by the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA).

He’s been awarded in competitions worldwide including the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year and Nature’s Best.

His work has been featured in several galleries including Nikon House (New York), National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Natural History Museum in London.

Dan’s wide range of accomplishments include being a regular contributor to natural history publications worldwide, a field contributor for Outdoor Photographer, a consultant for Hewlett Packard fine art printers, an honorary “Nikon Legend Behind the Lens” and a mentor for American Photo’s Mentor Series photography workshops.

His most personally satisfying accomplishments include two cover stories for National Geographic Magazine and his current volunteer work as Director of the Arctic Documentary Project for Polar Bears International.

He is the sole photographer of 20 books including his most recent children’s title Portia Polar Bear’s Birthday Wish.

Why do you not listen to Dan.

It is so easy, even when you are not a Dutch guy.

I do,

Josbiker

Is there anybody now who has a different look and thinking about the GH4 or do  you have the same feeling and conclusion as i have with Dan, it is so quit now with the reactions, ia am not a fanboy but i learn everyday.

Please

PerL Forum Pro • Posts: 13,986

josbiker wrote:

josbiker wrote:

Daniel J. Cox Daniel Cox poses with his Nikon camera. Bozeman Montana Daniel J. Cox has been documenting nature for nearly 30 years.

He was recently honored as the 2013 Outstanding Nature Photographer of the Year by the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA).

He’s been awarded in competitions worldwide including the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year and Nature’s Best.

His work has been featured in several galleries including Nikon House (New York), National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Natural History Museum in London.

Dan’s wide range of accomplishments include being a regular contributor to natural history publications worldwide, a field contributor for Outdoor Photographer, a consultant for Hewlett Packard fine art printers, an honorary “Nikon Legend Behind the Lens” and a mentor for American Photo’s Mentor Series photography workshops.

His most personally satisfying accomplishments include two cover stories for National Geographic Magazine and his current volunteer work as Director of the Arctic Documentary Project for Polar Bears International.

He is the sole photographer of 20 books including his most recent children’s title Portia Polar Bear’s Birthday Wish.

I do,

Josbiker

Is there anybody now who has a different look and thinking about the GH4 or do you have the same feeling and conclusion as i have with Dan, it is so quit now with the reactions, ia am not a fanboy but i learn everyday.

Please

I read that post from Daniel Cox. It was much more convincing and telling as an example of real world testing than a random number on spreadsheet . The G4H performed rather good, impressive.

Now lets go on to the claim in the headline of the OP: "THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera", better than Canon 1DX or Nikon D4s (assuming I understood the post correct).

So:

Did Daniel Cox (BTW, a wildlife and nature photographer, not a sports photographer, although he seems competent and merited) claim that the G4H performed better than a Nikon D4s? No, a reader pointed out that the results was like a Nikon D600 and he agreed. The AF-system in the D600 is on the medium level in the Nikon range. No one, anywhere, claims that Nikon D600 is as good as Nikon D4s in AF/action shooting.

josbiker

PerL wrote:

josbiker wrote:

josbiker wrote:

I do,

Josbiker

Is there anybody now who has a different look and thinking about the GH4 or do you have the same feeling and conclusion as i have with Dan, it is so quit now with the reactions, ia am not a fanboy but i learn everyday.

Please

I read that post from Daniel Cox. It was much more convincing and telling as an example of real world testing than a random number on spreadsheet . The G4H performed rather good, impressive.

Now lets go on to the claim in the headline of the OP: "THE "BEST" SPORT AND ACTION camera", better than Canon 1DX or Nikon D4s (assuming I understood the post correct).

So:

Did Daniel Cox (BTW, a wildlife and nature photographer, not a sports photographer, although he seems competent and merited) claim that the G4H performed better than a Nikon D4s? No, a reader pointed out that the results was like a Nikon D600 and he agreed. The AF-system in the D600 is on the medium level in the Nikon range. No one, anywhere, claims that Nikon D600 is as good as Nikon D4s in AF/action shooting.

You do not understand the post correct as more people this this.

A title of a tread is not the same as the content.

jimoyer

josbiker wrote:

ia am not a fanboy but i learn everyday.

Please

You sir, most certainly are.

You continue to make these claims based solely on information....accurate or not...that you dig up off the internet. I agree COMPLETELY with you that the GH4 is an exciting camera.

Quoting the information you have posted here, from this source......

http://www.naturalexposures.com/panasonic-lumix-gh4/

he states........"This is not an easy process and even the best cameras like a Nikon D4 has about an 80% success ratio in my Speeding Pooch Tests."

Now, keep in mind that the D4s has made a significant improvement in AF, but we're not here to talk about the D4s so we'll just use the results of the LAST Nikon sports platform. 80%.

Your source goes on to run the same test with the GH4. His results are....

0 Star= 30 Throw out due to missing dog completely or too close for lens to focus.
1 Star= 47 Out of focus, I would not keep this image
3 Star= 12 Somewhat in focus. Not acceptable for publication
5 Star= 72 Razor sharp!

You can do the math for yourself.  72 images out of the 162 he took are Razor Sharp.  That's a 44% hit rate.  Knowing how you skew things to fit your perceptions, even adding the "Somewhat in focus.  Not acceptable for publication" (which we CAN'T use because we are talking about professional...ie. for publication....imaging), you are looking at a 51% hit rate.

Go buy your GH4 and ENJOY IT.  It's a damn fine camera, but you aren't going to come around here and shake your pom poms and convince these people.....many of whom have forgotten more about photography than you and I combined have ever known....that this thing is a Nikon Dx or EOS-1 "killer".

To quote you.....

Please.

To everyone else, I'm sorry for dragging this nonsense out.

Paulmorgan Veteran Member • Posts: 7,567

jimoyer wrote:

Paulmorgan wrote:

I'm sorry Paul, but that's a bit cliche. Yes, you need to have a camera with you to take a picture. That's sort of a given.

As far as the second half of the statement, take two equal shooters, and give one a Fuji X-Pro 1 and another a D4s, and lets see who comes home with more usable images. I've shot plenty of sports with manual focus (70's and 80's Nikon film bodies...mainly an F3HP with MD until the F4 came out) and it certainly can be done. Giving a complete novice the fastest AF in the world and putting them in front of a game they no nothing about won't get the shot. But all things being equal, with two competent photographers?

I very rarely (almost never) quote other photographers...especially off the internet, but Thom Hogan did an interesting article not too long ago that's very relevant to that comment.

It may get me banned at least from the m4/3 forum because it mentions the Nikon 1 system but...

http://www.dslrbodies.com/newsviews/its-the-focus-nikon-should.html

As far as the second half of the statement, take two equal shooters, and give one a Fuji X-Pro 1 and another a D4s, and lets see who comes home with more usable images

True a better camera will probably get you more keepers if your an experienced shooter.

Reminds me a little of this chap, he`s an experienced sports shooter and here all he used was a lensbaby.

But technique and skills alone should pretty much get you there irrespective of equipment used.

http://w2.sydsvenskan.se/bildspel/ldasmfriidrott/

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads