Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens makes too much NOISE with IS on
My EF 70-200mm f/4 goes quietly when IS switch is off but does make quiet a lot of noise and fails to lock on the object when IS is on. Does anyone have the same experience?
Wrong forum. Try the Canon SLR Lens forum.
Also, what kind of feedback are you expecting? Sounds abnormal to me. I would expect a lens to focus even if you have IS turned on. So, you may as well start getting it serviced.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions