Otis the Lab and A77 with new 16-50..

Started Apr 25, 2014 | Discussions
TAGRIFFIN Contributing Member • Posts: 982
Otis the Lab and A77 with new 16-50..

Hi. Just got the Sony 16-50 (used) yesterday and took a couple pix of the boy before the sun went away. Had no idea the lens was such a beast size and weight wise but that's fine. Hope to get some use out of it this weekend....thanks. Tim.

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Jim Funston Senior Member • Posts: 1,698
Re: Otis the Lab and A77 with new 16-50..

IMO that lens should have the G label. Mine is a totally remarkable piece of glass plus its weatherproof. Sadly, I rarely use it.... I need to change that! My issue is I don't use my 77 for much of anything but wildlife. In that focal range I generally use Zeiss legacy glass on my nex7.

Tckay Contributing Member • Posts: 569

Gorgeous dog. Love the second pic.

Tckay's gear list:Tckay's gear list
Nikon D800 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD +3 more
OP TAGRIFFIN Contributing Member • Posts: 982

Tckay wrote:

Gorgeous dog. Love the second pic.

Hi Tckay...Ya Otis is a pretty boy and a retriever to the core! I think I am developing tennis elbow from over use of the Chuckit...

Tim

Tckay Contributing Member • Posts: 569

I also have a Retriever, and yes, the ball is God

Tckay's gear list:Tckay's gear list
Nikon D800 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 Di VC USD +3 more
contax4ever Contributing Member • Posts: 607

Beautiful chocolate lab - looks like he's enjoying life. That second photo is one that you'll cherish many many years from now. Really captures his personality and character. Boy do these great animals set an example for us humans.

ACM
ACM Junior Member • Posts: 45
Handsome boy; nice pics! nt.

No text.

ACM's gear list:ACM's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +5 more
busch
busch Forum Pro • Posts: 32,630

Otis is still looking great! Congrats on the new glass; you are doing fine with it.

-- hide signature --

Busch
Take the scenic route! Life is too short to do otherwise.
My Photos

busch's gear list:busch's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Sony RX10 III Sony a77 II Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G +12 more
OP TAGRIFFIN Contributing Member • Posts: 982

busch wrote:

Otis is still looking great! Congrats on the new glass; you are doing fine with it.

-- hide signature --

Busch
Take the scenic route! Life is too short to do otherwise.
My Photos

Hi busch...

Ya Otis is losing alittle weight after a long winter....his usual 2 hours of frantic activity was cut down due to my inability to handle perpetual -20ish conditions...Tim

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads