Moon before eclipse
Taken with D800 thru 10inch Dobsonian.
"There is a little of not done yet in all of us."
John Madden, football coach
D800E Meade 125 un-cropped. Just before 'blood moon'
I am very, very easily amused.
Nice shots with the D800E. Good work all.
You may be interested in this link from the Canon Powershot forum, the pre-eclipse moon shot with a Powershot SX50, by way of comparison:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%