E-500 Still Lives!!!
Broke out my E-500 again after being in dry dock too long!!! Here are some pictures I took with the camera along with the 50mm macro and EC-14 tele-converter!!!! what do ya think???
take care and happy shooting!!!
Jarrod M Campbell
Mighty tasty colors and a sweet lens, that's what I think. Man, I can't wait for summer!
"There's only one rule in photography - never develop colour film in chicken noodle soup." - Freeman Patterson
The CCD sensor is really good. Great colors. I ironically went through my photos again and it seems like my E-500 still produces the best RAWs... meaning I might have to just bump saturation and that's it for PP.
"Luck comes to those who do"
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%