How to come back to customized way d600
I switched my d600 to U1 or U2 and now switching again is not bringing back my customized functions as the af-on button.
I turned the camera off switched the ring and turned it on again, it worked then.
I'm going to assume that you did not save the settings. Here is how I set up the U1/2 modes. With the camera in S mode I set auto ISO, AF On using the AF/AE button, and Easy Exposure Compensation. Then in the 'Setup Menu' I 'Save User Settings' to U1. Then I set the camera to 'A' mode, and in the 'Setup Menu' I save to U2. I usually shoot in M mode with no auto settings other than auto focus, so when I need the camera to respond quickly I can select either Shutter Priority with U1, or Aperture Priority with U2.
You do not need to be in one of the U modes to set it up.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%