X1 on/Off switch flimsy/loose
I just bought an used x1. The switch is rocking a bit back and forth and there is a slight resistance when entering Self-timer mode. Is that normal? Everything seem to work allright.
Looking forward to your answers.
Mine does the same; somewhat. It's definitely not robust.
I think it's normal as I had my X1 repaired when I screwed up the rear LCD and I know Leica checked out the entire camera.
Warm regards and very respectfully,
My travel blog:www.midlifetravels.com
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|