Where can I get a longer version of the USB cable that came with my Nikon D800?.
And what's it called.
I'm looking for about 3 meters long if possible.
You just can't use the clip that came with the factory cable on an aftermarket one, or I can't use it on any of my cables
The maximum recommended length for USB3 i 3 metres but the spec and cable is far more sensitive due to its higher power needs and speeds.
Make sure you get a good cable, do not get an expander.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week