Low Light Challenge in SEA Aquarium (M8.2)
Decided to bring along the notorious poor low light performance M8.2 for Aquarium shoot with gf last saturday.
S.E.A Aquarium Sentosa Singapore
Very challenging conditions for the M8. Did you use the trick of fixing iso at 640 and then pushing the exposure in pp?
You did a good job. I especially like these:
hi i didn't push it much in LR, because over pushing up the in LR will cause line banding for CCD sensor in M8.
eventhough you have notices that exif is -2ev underexposured, it is just the right exposure that i nailed it on the spot.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)