factory-tuned k-5II and problem with LV mode
A week ago I bought a new Pentax k5II.
I found that lens mount is a little different than the k5.
All contacts on the lens mount are the same. There is a conducting ball instead of the recessed pin.
The question is
If anyone of you ever heard of such a case, I mean brand new digital Pentax?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions