A couple hours in a rainy day swamp

Started Feb 9, 2014 | Discussions
PeterD07 Senior Member • Posts: 1,484
A couple hours in a rainy day swamp

A few from yesterdays walk through a swamp. Not much light in a cloudy rainy day but just enough...

Pete

Billstek
Billstek Contributing Member • Posts: 811
Re: A couple hours in a rainy day swamp

Great shots!

Billstek's gear list:Billstek's gear list
Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II +6 more
PSCL1 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,647

I the OP can take these great images under bad conditions, I can only imagine what s/he could accomplish under ideal conditions!

PSCL1's gear list:PSCL1's gear list
Leica X1 Nikon D80 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Sony Alpha NEX-3N +27 more
dwa1 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,649

Great shooting there Pete - especially in the low light. Nice to see your D700 and D300s bodies still doing a fine job for you.

Thanks for posting.

Wayne

exposuretours
exposuretours Regular Member • Posts: 211

well worth the rain! nicely done!

-- hide signature --

Shoot every frame likes it Film!!!

Direr Regular Member • Posts: 237

Very nice shots Pete. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks for sharing,

Abhijit

Direr's gear list:Direr's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +5 more
OP PeterD07 Senior Member • Posts: 1,484

Thanks all for looking at my photo's.

Pete

capturef22 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,578

Fantastic series! I need to find some swamps more like the one you wander through. I can spend hours and hours, maybe get a glimpse of something cool flying (away from me, of course) and maybe fire off a shot.

These are really great, each and every one--a joy to look at. Thanks for posting.

capturef22 wrote:

Fantastic series! I need to find some swamps more like the one you wander through. I can spend hours and hours, maybe get a glimpse of something cool flying (away from me, of course) and maybe fire off a shot.

These are really great, each and every one--a joy to look at. Thanks for posting.

-- hide signature --

Thank you for looking. Swamps and virtually any body of water teems with wildlife. I can't think of one time I didn't find something to photograph in or near water.

Thanks

Pete

Ernie Misner
Ernie Misner Veteran Member • Posts: 3,295

Fantastic images!!!   Is that one huge and healthy frog or what?  What a gormet meal....:)

-- hide signature --

Ernie Misner wrote:

Fantastic images!!! Is that one huge and healthy frog or what? What a gormet meal....:)

-- hide signature --

Thanks Ernie,

It was a huge frog and I'm sure it was a treat. Immediately after taking that shot the bird flew off  with his catch.

Pete

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads