Error in Pentax Digital Camera Utility 5
I was trying to convert several .dng files but my PDCU 5 showed me an error - "Unable to rename all with selected base file name. Rename base filename".
I didn't change any filenames, what's going wrong? When I am converting single files, everything's fine.
It sounds like the programme is trying to rename the whole batch with the same filename instead of a unique filename for each file.
Mike McEnaney. (emem)
Thank you for your reply, emem!
After trying in vain all sorts of things to make batch processing working, I updated my PC to a previous point of state. Now my PDCU 5 works fine.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!