What an SX50 can do with the Moon
The 9 DEC Moon just past the first quarter phase. SX50 full zoom, hand held and enhanced with the Topaz Clarity plugin to bring out all the glorious detail. The image has been resampled to 72% of the original size.
Excellent moon photo, Alex.
Thanks for posting, have a great day.
Another amazing Moon shot!
Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
Well done! I think it's a superb shot.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%