I did look at this one but do not really know what to say.
There is maybe too much, with no clear subject, perhaps a simpler "looking up" composition would work better. Just my thoughts.
-- hide signature --
bosjohn aka John Shick firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a thought. If you rotated the image a little clockwise so the dominant branch is emerging from the left corner, may add something.
Secondly, try cloning out the intruding second tree bottom right so the image is cleaner and stronger (your expressed sentiments in response to the other poster). Ok, I'm just kidding.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4